Suggestion- Hacks wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suggestion- Hacks wars

I'd like to see a no weapons or vehicles map, everyone meets in the square and fist fights..

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
      The ones screaming..........There are little, or NO hacks.......

those are the ones, i would be worried about.
      damn right, Im a l33t hax0r wit teh ub3r skILlzz

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
        Heres a suggestion for you:

Get that head out of the sand.

It is total ignorance to assume that hacking in BF2 does not exist.
        I never said there was no hacking genius, way to go out on a limb. I merely stated one of the obvious explanaitions for a 50-2 Lance Corporal. If you want to assume the worst from poeple right off the bat, well then that is your problem and yours alone. I've seen some incredible players and I know they weren't cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
          umm...

Hackers are so terrible and have such low self esteem that they need to play with their "advantages" above others who are legit. Playing on a "Hacking" server completely ruins the point for their pathetic needs.

You could also expect anyone who joins those servers to be banned on the spot.
          My time spent working with an anti-cheat development team for a different game would probably give you a totally different view of them. There is basically two kinds of cheaters, in general.

1) They can't script their own sh*t so they dl someone else's crap.

They fall into three subcategories: A) Just want to see what it is about, curious/experimental user B) A plain old outright griefer C) Trying to pass themselves off as legit to make their internet ego feel better

2) They script their own stuff and the reason they do it is because beating the anti-cheat protection is the game for them. It's the challenge of beating the system and getting a side bonus of a little internet fame. I would say most of them didn't do it for the recognition, but that it was a very good feeling to get noticed among the other scripters.

Anybody from Tactical Ops: Assault on Terror probably would remember me as actually working with a cheat scripter to make a legitimate mod for a the game that was included in an official patch for that game, so after spending around a year talking to him and a few other scripters, I got a different view of what they were like. I'm not saying anything they did that concerned cheating was good, they knew how I felt about it, but it gave me an opportunity to understand why they made the hacks.

I actually got them a server for free for quite some time for cooperating with me on a few things (a sneak one time anti-cheat util) and some other misc things. A lot of them actually played on that server to see who had the better bot, but ping did make a difference to them also, two bots of equal scripting and one with a better ping, well, you can figure out who won. But that never stopped them from going apesh*t on the pubs to see who could get the highest score or cause a little grief, a lot of times they had a contest to see who could kill the most pubbers in a map cycle (ie see which bot was better).

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
            I'd like to see a no weapons or vehicles map, everyone meets in the square and fist fights..
            thats stats padding your stats will be wiped, better report yourself.

Comment

Why do you guys keep calling those worthless low-life douche-bags hackers?

A Hacker is not a Cheater, please stop spreading this misconseption NOW.

Definition Hacker

Definition Cheater

Comment

I was playing the other day and there was a lan corporal pilot who got over 100 kills to like 4 deaths. I was on a hill and he was able to use his machine gun pin point accuracy to get me. There was no UAV on me and there were enemy soldiers 100 yards away. He got me without getting them.

Ok i may be wrong about this player, but there is an increasing trend for pilot players using the 'show all players' hack made be a certain organisation. There are aimbot hacks for pilots too.

Comment

The term is cracker, script kiddy, nut job, fu&* head, cheater, not hacker.

Comment

its a nice idea, hardware and cd ban them as they joined up.. but i think that they get their kicks from owning us poor unleet players, and so wouldnt play on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X