Suggestion- Hacks wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion- Hacks wars

How about EA give all the hackers 20 or so servers to play on. They can hack and cheat all they want against other hackers and leave all of us fair playing gamers alone.

They can filter in options such as all hackers no rules. Or choose one hack rounds eg aimbot, show all players with hackers battling it out for honour and glory.

I'm pretty damn fed up of going on servers and and looking at lance corporals with 50-2 k/d's etc etc.

Re: Suggestion- Hacks wars

umm...

Hackers are so terrible and have such low self esteem that they need to play with their "advantages" above others who are legit. Playing on a "Hacking" server completely ruins the point for their pathetic needs.

You could also expect anyone who joins those servers to be banned on the spot.

Comment

Where are you people seeing all these hackers?

In my insane amount of playtime I think I've suspected maybe one or two people of hacking, and they could have just been very lucky.

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
      I'm pretty damn fed up of going on servers and and looking at lance corporals with 50-2 k/d's etc etc.
      That's pretty much just pure stupidity right there, ever stop to think that a veteran may have made a new account?

Comment

Actually, I havn't ever seen any in BF2. 90% of all "Hack" cries are BS...and just rants after being killed too many times or out of nowhere.

Anyway, my opinion is still the same.

Comment

Originally posted by D|sso
          Actually, I havn't ever seen any in BF2. 90% of all "Hack" cries are BS...and just rants after being killed too many times or out of nowhere.

Anyway, my opinion is still the same.
          I believe the same people just get ticked off because they were killed from nowhere and whatnot.

Comment

Lol, I know some people who cheat in other games, and their aim isn't to play against other cheaters, but the objective of aimboting is obvious and to **** off other players by headshotting them all. The objective of them wallhacking can either be an aid to the rage created with the aimbot, or to wallhack to get the fair advantage. Most cheaters don't want to play against each other.

Comment

There are hacks in BF2?

Comment

Think of it, do you want the people with the same way of fighting as you with the same style? or do you want to be the best of the best and saying" better not mess with me"

Comment

Originally posted by slidero
                  Where are you people seeing all these hackers?

In my insane amount of playtime I think I've suspected maybe one or two people of hacking, and they could have just been very lucky.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by White*Feather*67
                  I'm pretty damn fed up of going on servers and and looking at lance corporals with
                  50-2 k/d's etc etc.

That's pretty much just pure stupidity right there, ever stop to think that a veteran may have made a new account?

Agree 100%

Comment

I guess it never crossed your mind that maybe that person that is a Lance Corporal with a 50-2 ratio might just be someone that has played since day 1 and started another account. Here is a suggestion for you:
                    Think before you post!

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      I guess it never crossed your mind that maybe that person that is a Lance Corporal with a 50-2 ratio might just be someone that has played since day 1 and started another account. Here is a suggestion for you:
                      Think before you post!
                      Heres a suggestion for you:

Get that head out of the sand.

It is total ignorance to assume that hacking in BF2 does not exist.

Comment

your point?

Ive been playing this game since july of last year, when it came out and I play on servers with an account that is registered as a private, and I dont do half bad, so what,,,

Oh Noes a private is doing better than me, he MUST be hacking

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        It is total ignorance to assume that hacking in BF2 does not exist.
                        its there but its a small minority, 90% of people that come here b*tching about hackers usually had a really bad round and are here to vent or subjecate why someone couldnt possibly do better than them

Comment

The ones screaming..........There are little, or NO hacks.......

those are the ones, i would be worried about.

Comment

The anger over the OP's original idea indicates you all need to wait 20 minutes after you finished testosteroning in BF2 before you post here. Clam down. It's a funny idea.

I'd like to spectate on a hackers only server. See all the real balls to the walling wailing and whining they would spout at each other:

"Your CHEET!"
                            "FU don't not! I skillzor!"

Comment

lol if you can't explain it ITS HACKIGNlol nice thinking there are some people that are disterbingly good and have uber fast responses (go to a pro lan gig you will see)

Comment

Working...
                              X