Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Macros, yay or nay.

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
    then why dont u go use them then. They dont effect my gameplay because they arnt that big of a threat.
    Because if I disagree with macros, by a simple extension of this premise combined with my previous post it would be possible to determine that I would also disapprove of hacks and aimbots.

Comment

Originally posted by Repent
      Well according to a post made by IndianScout over at BFROE, EA wants to eliminate the use of macros.

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showpost....8&postcount=19

Well if they would make the game like other games were made then there would be no need for macroing

and to whoever said that if ya wanna play the game it was meant to be so buy a new rig... well give me $10,000 and ill play it with no problem

Comment

set me up with a g15
        oh ya i also would use simople macros
        i guess i want that GNAR lcd display too
        then i would be able see my health ammo and such
        then i would put all that **** that would be on screen and make it 100% transparent for more view and realism
        ive definately thought that out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
          set me up with a g15
          oh ya i also would use simople macros
          i guess i want that GNAR lcd display too
          then i would be able see my health ammo and such
          then i would put all that **** that would be on screen and make it 100% transparent for more view and realism
          ive definately thought that out!!!!
          yeah, ive done that before.

Comment

hopefully will get rid of macros...hoping anyways

Comment

Originally posted by IAJTHOMAS
              What does it matter who produces the software if it has the same effect?

Oh, and to people who say that you can do everything w/o macros, that is true, but macros allow these to be done without any practice and often faster than is possible for unassisted humans. I can get to Australia without using a plane, but if I were in competiton I wuld be at a disadvantage to anyone with a plane. Its not just about what you can do, but the manner in which you can do it.
              what they need to do is FIX gameplay so, ITS NOT POSSIBLE. its not a problem with macros, more of the actuall game. and it would be a lot easier then just banning people who were suppected of macroing with no proof.

Comment

never used them, wouldn't quite call it cheating - but I do find it to be a bit on the lame side....

Comment

Yes it's cheating. Anyone who thinks it isn't is retarded and should have their stats wiped. "It's not cheating it just gives me an advantage to beat people instead of using actual skill and trying to get better at the game." That's just pitiful. According to the poll, 36.65% of the people who play BF2 are LD. They say it's not cheating, but then they rationalize it by saying it's just having an advantage over someone that doesn't involve actual skill the way the game was meant to be played.

Comment

yeh rd volx has the prone jump bunnyhop thing lol
                    ive seen a video of him and he does it while playnig normally aswell

Comment

does any1 here use the G15 keyboard for counter strike source??

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                        Macro's

§1.3 You may not change (hack) any core games files, load into memory or employ external programs or cheats for the purposes of giving yourself an unfair advantage over other players.

This would include but not limited to:
                        § *** and other 3rd party software.

there is a fine line when using 3rd party keyboard or mouse software for it's intended use or when binding it so it will reproduce movements or abilities that the normal player can not do..
                        your not changing any filoes what so ever or hacking the game at all no macro needs to be injected to the game files!
                        its not cheating,every move can be done by using key movements so there for its not an unfair advantge.
                        *** is totally different from a macro they are hackers an change game files when the hack is injected where as macros do not.
                        3rd party keyboard? arent every keyboards 3rd as bf2 dosnt come with a keyboard?
                        indianscout im sorry m8 but ive read a far few of your posts an it seems most of the time you havent got a clue what your on about,
                        i real do recomend doing some reading on various things before you post false claims.
                        now if that comment gets me in to trouble then feel free as my point will have been made!

Comment

Again, let me repeat myself.

With a macro, there is no room for human error, so you have an "inhuman" advantage that cant be replicated with pure skills as good as with a program.

In a player vs player, the first one to make a mystake drops. With a macro, youve eliminated a big chunk of mistakes you can make.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSmith16
                            Do u have xfire man? I thought I was the only one that did that.
                            i do, its lmimmfn, so add me , join our clan for the sake of being a clan( due to all the flak some clanners give us pubs ) @ http://www.clanpubnoob.com/ if you enjoy taking out macro users, only requirement to join up is to add the [CPo] prefix and register on our site( or you can just register on the site if you prefer ), it requires absolutely nothing else

Comment

Holy f*cking fecal matter, the lengths people will go to in order to justify their need/right to use performance enhancers that clearly give them an unfair advantage over the competition.

You people are horrible: it reveals so much about your personalities...

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                                Holy f*cking fecal matter, the lengths people will go to in order to justify their need/right to use performance enhancers that clearly give them an unfair advantage over the competition.

You people are horrible: it reveals so much about your personalities...
                                yep, i agree
                                Holy unbelievably unfair advantage cheating drumsticks noodle batman!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X