Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Scar-L Wow!

Originally posted by Mobe_Jr
    thats like the best way to use the l85a1. it has the perfect scope. bob im the opposite of you though. i suck wit c4. lol. im not that great with meds either.
    I'm not that great with C4 but it's such a good feeling to sneak up on a tank and plant a few c4 on it then sneak off and watch the fireworks. I think dying by c4 is in the same ranks as dying with a knife. It's great when your the one doing the killing but you feel stupid when your the one that gets killed by it.

Comment

yea i hate it when your ina tank and you get c4'd. it kills me that i didnt see them put it on and run for the hills..... at least let me go in honor against another tank.

Comment

Originally posted by GunHappyBob
        The scar-j is special forces expansion only correct?
        Yeah the heavy version of the SCAR is a SF only weapon, although I wouldn't mind having it in vanilla as well.

Comment

LOL yeah.

Umm now for reality. SCAR-L is the 5.56x45 rifle, and it's available if you've played on Spec Forces and have the unlocks.

The SCAR-H someone else mentioned, and it's the 7.62x51 variant, but it's not in the game as far as I know. Would be nice, though, even though it's not in the field yet except for testing.

I'm kinda mystified as to why there's no M-14 in the game. Makes a heck of a lot more sense for the Marines than a G3 as the 7.62x51 main battle rifle, that's for sure. Also, why no FAL?

I'd love to see the PSG-1 in the game as a sniper unlock for special forces... then again, maybe not. DICE would nerf it and abuse it and make it a joke, like they did to the MP5.

Comment

No such weapon in BF2, you must be refering to the scar H

Comment

Rarely use the scar-L...g36c is much better in my opinion. Ya the scar is more powerful, ya it has a dot site...big deal? I'd rather use the standard spec op gun than that gun...I just don't like it. Scar-H I love...but I don't really like the maps the seals play on so...sucks for me

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWolf
                G3A3's the best in the game. I unlocked the SCAR-L and just went right back to the G36C because you can fire 10 shots fully auto and they will hit where you aim them. I did like the red dot sight though.
                I don't know how to use G3A3 well

why?

1.the deviation goes way up when you move

2.the recoil seems huge when auto

I don't know whether to use it for mid.range or for cqc

Comment

Originally posted by MAD_JIHAD
                  meh i never use unlocks...
                  ROCK ON!

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                    Rarely use the scar-L...g36c is much better in my opinion. Ya the scar is more powerful, ya it has a dot site...big deal? I'd rather use the standard spec op gun than that gun...I just don't like it. Scar-H I love...but I don't really like the maps the seals play on so...sucks for me
                    Bingo. The G36C is excellent, much better than the scar-L. I guess you have to know how to use it. You need to use it in single fire mode unless you are getting real close. I haven't used the medic's G36E much but it seems just as good as the C model but it doesn't have full auto, just 3-shot burst. I haven't gotten used to that yet. The assault weapon, can't remember the name, E2000 or something like that, is excellent too, better than the G3 as it hits hard and has full mag not just 20 shots per mag. The zoom is nice and the cross hairs are cool. I don't find it to be as accurate as I would like, but it is much better than other assault weapons at long range.

Comment

i love the G36E/C/MG all of them are brilliant. with the scar-l tho i seem to have my ups and downs, when i use it on SF i'm totally kick ass, when i use it in vannila i get my ass royally handed to me, so playing spec0ops on VBF2 i use either M4 or G-36C

Comment

The PKM is the best all rounder i think, high damage and very accurate at long ranges, you may aswell have a neon sign over your head though telling everyone where you are cos its that loud! MG36, the spec forces unlock, is vying it though and a lot quieter

G36C is my favourite Specs ops, low recoil and quiet.

Comment

i prefer ak or the m4.........scar has too much kick for long range shots but is killer in semi mode and CQC

Comment

For medic guns the G36e kicks ass, semi auto is cool cos theres no massive recoil probs where you end up spraying bullets everywhere.
                            pffft...pffft....and their dead , easy peasy

if you havnt used it then get it you'll be glad you did, very accurate just like the G36c spec ops unlock, which i prefer to scar which blocks peripheral vision when zoomed.

dodge

Comment

Originally posted by G916F9
                              I don't know how to use G3A3 well

why?

1.the deviation goes way up when you move

2.the recoil seems huge when auto

I don't know whether to use it for mid.range or for cqc
                              Usually deviation goes way up on all guns when you move, except sniper rifles. You just have to use it for 5 months to really fall in love with it.

Comment

I think the SCAR-L is pretty groovy too. I do use the G36C 90% of the time I'm spec-ops (hence 90% of the time I play BF2, period), but I'll try the SCAR-L once in a while for kicks.

Comment

Working...
                                X