Scar-L Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar-L Wow!

OK I've had the game for a year. Played for two months and quit for a while. I've been back for like 2-3 months and yesterday I just decided to start doing something beside AT or sniper.

So, I went Special Forces and use the Scar. Wow it's like I become a happier player over night. This gun every very nice up close and from a distance. All this time I've been wasting my time and struggling to get 10 kills in a round and now i can get 20 or more basically with ease. This gun is just an over all killer.

Who else loves this gun? It's not that the kills are easy, it's just that now I feel like when I aim at something i feel like my effort is paying off. It has made the game more enjoyable to know that I can hold my own when the sh*ts goin down.

And who doesn't love C4? got myself a few tanks last night. I love it.

Re: Scar-L Wow!

the scar is cool. have you tried the L85A1? it is really good for points.... and as a medic weopon, if you need you can just heal some peeps. The G3 is cool too.

Comment

meh i never use unlocks...

Comment

G3A3's the best in the game. I unlocked the SCAR-L and just went right back to the G36C because you can fire 10 shots fully auto and they will hit where you aim them. I did like the red dot sight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobe_Jr
          the scar is cool. have you tried the L85A1? it is really good for points.... and as a medic weopon, if you need you can just heal some peeps. The G3 is cool too.
          Yea I've been using the L85A1 alot also. It has it's ups and downs. Its crappy as a full auto weapon..............unless your very close to the person. from a medium to semi long distance its great in semi auto. But it's not a weapon you wanna try to ambush a flag with unless your confident you can get close enough to spray bullets and hit.

It just seems like the Scar is rather effective at all ranges and doesn't have bad recoil and it's very easy to keep it controlled. It feels good taking out snipers when they should be the ones taking you out.

Comment

i like it cause it is like a sniper/ but also can be used for close range so that your not totally screwed. and also being a medic helps get some extra points.

Comment

The SCAR-L is lovely. Whenever I play Spec Ops, it is my gun of choice. Even better, though, is the SCAR-H. Try that one.

Comment

and also being a medic helps get some extra points.
                i thought the SCAR was a spec ops unlock?????

Comment

We were talkin about the L85a1 for a second there. just talkin about other good guns.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Luftwaffe989
                    The SCAR-L is lovely. Whenever I play Spec Ops, it is my gun of choice. Even better, though, is the SCAR-H. Try that one.
                    The scar-j is special forces expansion only correct?

Comment

We were talkin about the L85a1 for a second there. just talkin about other good guns.lol.
                      l85a1 is my personal favourite...can't wait to unlcok the g36e....if the l85a1 is taht good, i can't imagine how good the g36e is gonna be lol

Comment

from what i heard the g36e is perty good. im not sure though.

Comment

Yea G36e is very nice indeed. the thing is I'd rather have c4 over med packs. I'm not a very good medic.

Comment

If you know how to use that L85A1...it can be a sniper rifle too

Comment

thats like the best way to use the l85a1. it has the perfect scope. bob im the opposite of you though. i suck wit c4. lol. im not that great with meds either.

Comment

Working...
                              X