Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPG sucks

Originally posted by fubars
    Ive started to play SF more lately I enjoy the maps except for the night ones , but Ive noticed that the RPG is very ineffective against infantry. Last night I saw a guy on a stinger he took 3 direct hits before I killed him :|: . Its ok against armour but thats about it.
    RPG are 4 tanks apc etc not troops

Comment

that tunak video cracked me up probally because i was expecting something with Bf2 RPG

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dlab37
        that tunak video cracked me up probally because i was expecting something with Bf2 RPG
        lol. totally

Comment

its ea/dice what do u expect...

Comment

You need to either hit them dead on or the ground they're standing on. It's great because the splash damage is so tiny it's almost inpossible to accidently kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Viper
              its ea/dice what do u expect...
              THEIR ANTI TANK WEAPONS. ITS NOT A GLITCH!!! stop blaming EVERYTHING ON THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by fubars
                That could be the problem then its perhaps another 1.3 quirk :|:
                It's not a quirk. Sounds to me like you just may need more practice.

Comment

yup, i so luv the RPG, its the best AT weapon around. seems more powerful than the others to me.

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                    are you mad?!
                    the rpg is a beast against everything in the game man or machine
                    Being an insurgent is like being an all in one killing machine
                    Absolutely ****ing right. The RPG is one of the greatest weapons of BF2, it doesn't sound the alarm on tanks leaving them completely clueless even after two hits. It's great for CQB also, I love to kill people in the palace with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X