RPG sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPG sucks

Ive started to play SF more lately I enjoy the maps except for the night ones , but Ive noticed that the RPG is very ineffective against infantry. Last night I saw a guy on a stinger he took 3 direct hits before I killed him :|: . Its ok against armour but thats about it.

Re: RPG sucks

Hate to clue you in but RPG weren't designed to kill infantry. Light armor, armor, or aircraft is about all the targets you should be using it on. It is a one shot kill weapon with a direct hit on infantry. I think its the best anti-tank weapon in the game and love the fact that people can't use it as a remote controlled infantry bullet. You can fire on a target and hide while reloaded instead of standing there to get blow away by the tank thats looking for you.

Comment

Originally posted by fubars
      Ive started to play SF more lately I enjoy the maps except for the night ones , but Ive noticed that the RPG is very ineffective against infantry. Last night I saw a guy on a stinger he took 3 direct hits before I killed him :|: . Its ok against armour but thats about it.

The RPG is actually fairly effective against infantry. I think the problem has more to do with hitting guys sitting in stingers - for whatever reason they are somewhat protected. I've fired off almost entire magazines of sniper ammo trying to kill a guy in a stinger before.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafterman
        The RPG is actually fairly effective against infantry. I think the problem has more to do with hitting guys sitting in stingers - for whatever reason they are somewhat protected. I've fired off almost entire magazines of sniper ammo trying to kill a guy in a stinger before.
        That could be the problem then its perhaps another 1.3 quirk :|:

Comment

That could be the problem then its perhaps another 1.3 quirk :|:

Actually I've noticed it since day one playing the game.

Comment

are you mad?!
            the rpg is a beast against everything in the game man or machine
            Being an insurgent is like being an all in one killing machine

Comment

It just takes practice and getting used to, like all weapons.

I don't mean to sound big headed, but i f**king kick arse when im playing on Warlord with the RPG. If anyone has been on a server with me you've proberbly been sniped from a mile off by my rpg skiznils.

The RPG is seriously the most amazing thing ever :evil:

Comment

I prefer it to the normal AT Toob actually. It has a much better x-hair IMO. Yes, you can't guide it, and it has some drop to account for, but it's great to be able to fire and forget. By the time the tanker gets turned around, I'm reloaded and coming up on his blind side again.

Comment

Its ok against armour but thats about it.
                  Well the RPG is supposed to be used against armour and vehicles not infantry. I believe its a good thing its bad against infantry.

Comment

Didnt the fella in stinger wonder what all the pings were?

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                      Didnt the fella in stinger wonder what all the pings were?
                      Yeah I thought that myself but he just sat there :hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                        are you mad?!
                        the rpg is a beast against everything in the game man or machine
                        Being an insurgent is like being an all in one killing machine
                        jihad!!!

Comment

durkha durkha!

Comment

lol
                            allah akbar

Comment

Working...
                            X