The mistakes people make when playing bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The mistakes people make when playing bf2

- Find a hiding spot from armor BEFORE you fire the ERYX/SRAW. I still catch myself doing this once in a great while. When you see a tank and you are in the open with no cover, always always always know where you are going to hide from the tank before you shoot it. Unless of course you can take it down with one shot.

- If you are not AT, do not poke your head around the corner to "see if the tank is still there." As an AT guy, this drives me nuts. I see medics and support guys checking around the corner for they tank the just saw to...well, I don't exactly know what they are trying to do, since they can't hurt it. Usually, the tank sees them, swings his turret around and kills me as I am trying to step out of that hiding spot to hit him with AT. What they SHOULD do is throw down ammo and health for me in case I need it.

- Grenade the boxes armor is using to repair. This is an exeption to the above mistake. If a tank/apc is repairing from a box, EVERY kit except AT has grenades and can blow up the box. I cannot count how many times I have had to missile the box myself. This gives the armor more opportunity to kill me and now I have less missiles. What happens if I only have 2 to begin with? I cannot destroy the box and the armor with only 2 missiles

- Get your a$$ up and run. If a medic gets you up, he probably risked his life to do it. You should return the favor by getting up and either running away to reload, or fighting any enemies in the area. If you practice, you can get up and run very fast and almost always make it to a "safe" spot.

KS

Comment

Tanks and APCs have more smoke nades then assult...they should support thier team by poppin them off when ever there is another tank around to distract the enemy tank.

Comment

almost forgot this one

Watching were you are going. Time and time again your in a lav, warning light bleeps and you have to get outtta the area or back up. I wish people would use there brains and look both ways before crossing the roads, most of my teamkills are from people who get hit off my tank/lav.

This should help

http://www.thinkroadsafety.gov.uk/ar...greencross.htm

point number 6 might not be correct for obvious reasons:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Frozo
          are there weakspots on a tank for c4 aswel? cud one well placed c4 take out a full tank? never seen it b4, but i jst thought of it wen u guys wer talkin bout # of c4 for 1 tank.

+ seeing a guy who is taking fire jst drop to the floor. chances are if they can see u to shoot u wen u are standing up, they can still shoot u wen ur lyin down. jst makes it easier as u cant move as fast.
          Well, generally, using rockets, above the treads (in the front) does damage. But, hey, it's a C4, it'll do damage no matter where you place it.

Comment

how about ppl who (on wake) keep getting owned by the J-10 and dont use the AA?
            or ppl walking over friendly claymores when 2 icons pop up saying DANGER!!

Comment

I love it when people bring grenades to a gunfight. If I hear frag out, I'm rushing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozo
                are there weakspots on a tank for c4 aswel? cud one well placed c4 take out a full tank? never seen it b4, but i jst thought of it wen u guys wer talkin bout # of c4 for 1 tank.

+ seeing a guy who is taking fire jst drop to the floor. chances are if they can see u to shoot u wen u are standing up, they can still shoot u wen ur lyin down. jst makes it easier as u cant move as fast.
                There was a thread on that in Tips and tricks

When people press 8 or 0 when parachuting

Comment

well i press alt+tab a lot and it ****es me off

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWolf
                    I love it when people bring grenades to a gunfight. If I hear frag out, I'm rushing them.
                    exactly, far too often I see people run away from the guy who threw the grenade, well 9 times outa 10 your running right ontop of the grenade. When you see someone throw a grenade just bumrush them, first they have the grenades out they cant shoot back and second most people who throw grenades alway throw it there hardest so it will usually go past you.

Comment

If you see your teammate who just planted C4 on the enemy armor get kill, don't forget that it's good strategy to take his kit and finish that tank off. You can still use the C4 he planted even though he's dead/wounded.

Comment

lol nice post should be a sticky

Comment

Picking random targets in a firefight, then getting killed while reloading without getting a single kill.

Comment

Originally posted by -=KOF=-Viru$
                            1. Getting out of armour in the middle of a fight to repair. (see it all too often, try to go to a different area and repair. Saw a colonel get out his tank, repair it only to have a enemy medic jump in it.
                            If you're a spec ops you can plant C4s on the tank and let it rip whenever the medic jumps in ...

Comment

Lol, I make some of those mistakes

Number 6 though, I have used my pistol to lure tanks into my mines/C4 in the past, that makes for a great kill.

Scort

Comment

Dont pay to much attention to snipers in pubs just keep moving so your not a easy target, in fact unless you can easily shoot him dont even bother to look around for him(dont be a stupid golfer and stick your head out and look for him cos hes gonna put a bullet in your head the moment you do).

Why i say this? because 95% of the time in pubs they are not interested leaving the area they are camping nor do they care about re-capping that flag you just capped,all they want to do is just go 'BOOM HEADSHOT!' therefore why bother risking becoming his next victim.

You only really screw up when you look for them or stay still for to long or run in straight lines to much,My death stats from snipers verse other weapons pretty much proves it.

Comment

Working...
                                X