Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beta 1.4 is out!

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
    Get SBC Elite DSL and get the full 522 in under 20 minutes LOL.

Hang in there! Do homework or chase your girlfriend or something, when you come back the download should be done.
    nope lol, I left the download open went for a job interview, came back an hour and a half later and guess what.......the download had frozen, I had to start it over again

sigh

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
      Try this link...

This website is for sale! btghost.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, btghost.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

It's a link to a torrent file uploading from my PC.
      I already have both of the beta files (took about 20 mins total time from EA FTP site) downloaded but I went ahead and started my Azureus to help with the torrent uploads. I am uploading 1.5x to 2x faster than downloading to help out with the torrent.

I'll keep it running until later tonight.

Comment

Cheers Cigar_man...still 4 people out of 32 downloading though only 2 of the 28 are seeding...

Comment

Originally posted by baroque
          please, its an exploit yes but involves massive skill, watch any top clan infgame and you will realize. And yes random aim and hitboxes, you can load five hs before someone dies.

And please im not in the mood, well i just say that im beautiful and you are not. Now im gonna watch fotball.

LMAFO!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by blindvomit
            LMAFO!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
            Yes, he completely 'pwned' me with that comment alone (if we exclude the fact he has never spoken to me, met me, nor even seen a picture of me before)

Comment

I hope when people say "prone spamming" is gone they actually mean, spamming crouch prone crouch prone over and over again is gone. Proning in its most basic form was a crucial part of skillful combat. It was a trade off where you lost mobility but gained accuracy and a smaller profile. Spamming prone would indicate hitting it over and over again, but I never found anything wrong with simply PRONING in a close up combat situation other than the fact that it helped me outclass hopeless newbies over and over again.

I'm also guessing nothing has been done with A2A missiles or the airplane imbalances (J-10 in particular).

But we'll see.

Comment

BF42 had proning perfect, I dont know why they changed it in the first place

Comment

the prone change is annoying, takes way too long.
                  if your not gunna camp the same spot as support your hopeless.
                  maybe cut the time too 2/3 what it is right now.

all the other changes are positive, love the new map.

Comment

The changes should be simple:

1. You should NOT be able to go prone while even an inch off the ground (while jumping or falling). Period. It is impossible to go into flat position while in midair. You must be either standing or crouching to go into the prone position.

2. There should be a delay when you take out your weapon after proning, and its accuracy should take a few seconds to get to its peak.

3. Crouching and proning should not be able to be performed so quickly so that pressing the keys alternately very fast will result in your character prone spamming. This will also help eliminate n00b macro users who rely on the nonexistent delay between crouching and proning to gain an unfair advantage with their weapons.

Comment

Now that's one way to check into the Hotel...

Comment

ok guys i dl the incremental patch, before i install this patch is there anything i should do?..i already copeied the battlefield 2 folder..what else i should do? am i missing something.

Comment

Prone-jumping is an exploit, so all you people that are reliant upon exploting inefficient game-mechanics are just going to have to get over it. You'll have to compete with people without using your bloody macros. Prove you know how to out-smart someone, instead of reading about a keyboard exploit on a forum, putting it into your game, and carrying on about how 'leet' you are..

But removing squad-hopping (so simple to put it in as a server option), the chopper missile reduction (even though I hardly ever fly, it just plain wasn't necessary), C4 chucking (I mean really, who cares?), firing while jumping (which means you can't shoot over the barrells on Oman with an AT rocket without blowing yourself up), the travesty that is increased HP in infantry mode (what is wrong with you people!! Can't you see how many MORE problems this is going to cause?), the piece-meal fashion in which infantry mode has actually been implemented (just substitute the non-infantry vehicles (tanks, APC's, jets, attack choppers) for infantry ones (jeeps and transport choppers) ffs), are very very dis-heartening.

More functionality and gameplay changes that weren't asked for, and there's still NO word on the AT rockets disappearing through the front end of oncoming vehicles!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deliverance
                            Yes, he completely 'pwned' me with that comment alone (if we exclude the fact he has never spoken to me, met me, nor even seen a picture of me before)
                            Haha chill out dude, I wasn't implying that he owned you but just laughing really, really hard at his choice of words for some reason. No pun.

Comment

I found 5 ranked server that run road to jalalabad

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor

Now that's one way to check into the Hotel...
                                Too funny Harmor

Comment

Working...
                                X