Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Beta 1.4 is out!

Pronspamming is gone.

Can't drop vechiles on a building as commander.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
      I dont know of any change list other than the readme..

sorry guys..
      IndianScout

Any chance of making this an official mirror ?

Comment

they are working on getting some mirrors up for everyone, please hold tight..

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
          That's the full patch, the incremental is 125 or something (with a map).
          Yeah, remember the 1.03 patch with Wake Island? That was quite a large incremental. Plus this (supposedly) comes with tonnes of performance tweaks so the large file size can only be expected.

Comment

I saw this sentence on the front page of TBF2, in the discussion of this patch: "Other servers will include the new "Road to Jalalabad" map, sponsored by Comcast, which will allow US and MEC forces to engage in a new urban warfare environment!"

Does that sentence mean that the servers are sponsored by Comcast, or that the MAP is sponsored by Comcast. I have no problem with sponsors for the servers........but a sponsored map??? Are we gonna have Comcast billboards plastered all over the city???

Comment

Ehhh...I made a copy of bf2. Installed 1.4

Now when try to play, it shows the splash screen...blackness, than back to desktop...help? lol

Comment

Originally posted by P_Static_2

Now when try to play, it shows the splash screen...blackness, than back to desktop...help? lol
                You already said that, obviously no one knows the answer. This is why this is a beta patch.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                  Yeah, remember the 1.03 patch with Wake Island? That was quite a large incremental. Plus this (supposedly) comes with tonnes of performance tweaks so the large file size can only be expected.
                  I'm downloading it right now, the incremental is 140mb.

Comment

yep same problem here dude :laugh:

Comment

if this is an open beta why arent ea allowing more people to host it on their own servers?

Comment

GSP's are waiting on the official word from EA before putting the servers online..

Comment

Originally posted by IndianScout
                          GSP's are waiting on the official word from EA before putting the servers online..
                          ah, great news

Comment

I like the new map, it reminds me the movie BlackHawkDown... Visibility range: 200meters wich is not bad. Good sniper map. (No jets, or helicopters, but 2 tanks each side)
                            Screenshots:

Comment

You didn't rename bf2.exe to something else, and forgot to change it back to bf2.exe before patching did you ?

Comment

For the 4 people downloading the torrent from me from this site....

If you upload more you get to download more, ok

Comment

Working...
                                X