Water splash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water splash

Not sure but im sure that the splash effect when you fire a bullet into the water was taken away so there is no splash, but when I try it now it seems to work fine on every bullet? fixed in the patch?

Re: Water splash

i'm sorry to say this but................GET OUT MORE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_C
      i'm sorry to say this but................GET OUT MORE!!!!!
      Retard gtfo, its a legit topic, and your dumbass came storming in talking $hit, get out more? Got more of a life then you fool.

Oh yeah, do yourself a favour and blow your brains out. I suggest you use the Ruger, silenced, for quiteness:

That is all.

Comment

lol eternal why such hostility. now that u do mention it i did notice my bullets werent making a splash but i dont know why if they did take it out in a patch, have u tried it on different maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
          lol eternal why such hostility. now that u do mention it i did notice my bullets werent making a splash but i dont know why if they did take it out in a patch, have u tried it on different maps.
          Nah ain't tried it on other maps, that was the server where that mafiaz dude wanted to film, so he got banned and I just shot at the water and noticed it made a splash.

No hostility, just don't want smacktards infesting any topics I make .

Comment

Ding! Ding! Ding! Fighters to your corners...

I think this is a legit topic, no need to flame.
            I don't seem to get the splash unless I am sitting in the Essex gun. I guess my BF2 is broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
              Ding! Ding! Ding! Fighters to your corners...

I think this is a legit topic, no need to flame.
              I don't seem to get the splash unless I am sitting in the Essex gun. I guess my BF2 is broken.
              hey revo no hard feelings but when did u make super mod. anyways congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                hey revo no hard feelings but when did u make super mod. anyways congrats
                None taken Stilla.
                Couple days now.

Comment

fixed in the patch?
                  yes it was fixed in the patch

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                    Retard gtfo, its a legit topic, and your dumbass came storming in talking $hit, get out more? Got more of a life then you fool.

Oh yeah, do yourself a favour and blow your brains out. I suggest you use the Ruger, silenced, for quiteness:

That is all.
                    come on..i was having a little joke...i have seen your posts in many topics and thought you seemed like a guy who could take it....i was wrong. I also thought you were mature, how old are you? i mean, i'm only in my mid-teens but would never flip-out as much as you did over something so small....Chill out.

Comment

Why a ruger, why not a 1911A1 threaded for a silencer? He can go out in style!

Comment

strangely, this is not the only thread where my death has been discussed lol

am still waiting for that 'sorry' eternal...lol...too proud?

Comment

Instead of shooting into the water, try shooting at enemy players. You get more points that way.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelWolf
                            Why a ruger, why not a 1911A1 threaded for a silencer? He can go out in style!

why the ruger? well last i checked a colt 1911 was quite expensive.also the ruger fires a .22 caliber round. this has been the choice of hitmen(contrary to the popular game) for a long time now. the reason for this is the .22 bullet will enter the skull but will not have enough force to exit the other side causing it to bounce around turning his brain into a light puree. the fact that it will not exit through the other side of his skull also means there will be less mess for people to clean up after his body is hauled off to the morgue.

Comment

Originally posted by White*Feather*67
                              Instead of shooting into the water, try shooting at enemy players. You get more points that way.
                              OMG.. I think you just over-stepped the mark there...Eternal's gonna question your right to life and launch a devastating attack...BEWARE

p.s. i'm only messing around eternal so please don't go psycho on me

Comment

Working...
                              X