Water splash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water splash

Or you could go out in style like Pvt. Pyle in my signature with the M14...

"I AM in a world of ****..."

Comment

i still think the ruger to be the best choice. the m14 would also make too big of a mess. your house couldnt be rented out later with those stains on the wall. i suppose you could paint over them.if i had an m14 i wouldnt kill myself though.it is a beautiful weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by llama_rider
        i still think the ruger to be the best choice. the m14 would also make too big of a mess. your house couldnt be rented out later with those stains on the wall. i suppose you could paint over them.if i had an m14 i wouldnt kill myself though.it is a beautiful weapon.
        You have to admit, you would feel very important whilst chomping on the cold metal barrel. Power to the max. No possible accidents, pure death and carnage. You get the pink mist.

Comment

To answer Eternal's original inquery, yes, they did fix the splashes in 1.3. I guess more accuratly you could say that 1.2 broke it (it worked pre-1.2) and 1.3 fixed it. That's my experience at least.

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
            To answer Eternal's original inquery, yes, they did fix the splashes in 1.3. I guess more accuratly you could say that 1.2 broke it (it worked pre-1.2) and 1.3 fixed it. That's my experience at least.
            You posted on topic!!!? How dare you!?

Comment

Back onto the topic......

I still have the water spash when shooting at it, but i used the increental patch for 1.3m so.. yea. Bu i love shooting the water when in a heli on Wake waiting to reach the island.. lol.. lame but hey.

Comment

desert-Eagle FTW:yay:

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1
                  desert-Eagle FTW:yay:

...what?

Comment

Lets all shot water.

:wall:

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
                      ...what?
                      he means the gun.
                      Anyway pre patch the only one that didnt work for me was the BH guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bohica
                        No possible accidents, pure death and carnage. You get the pink mist.
                        Bohica, you've got style...

Comment

Originally posted by llama_rider
                          why the ruger? well last i checked a colt 1911 was quite expensive.also the ruger fires a .22 caliber round. this has been the choice of hitmen(contrary to the popular game) for a long time now. the reason for this is the .22 bullet will enter the skull but will not have enough force to exit the other side causing it to bounce around turning his brain into a light puree. the fact that it will not exit through the other side of his skull also means there will be less mess for people to clean up after his body is hauled off to the morgue.
                          Your not a hitman are you?!

If you are then I think you could afford a 1911, dont know how to keep it from being tracable though.

Comment

i was disappointed that stingers stopped bouncing off trees in 1.3
                            that was a good way to pass the time waiting for helo to come back at shaq pen

Comment

You can still bounce the stingers on wake at arty island i think.

Comment

Yeah at the tree right? I've seen a video fo that one

Got it..

Hehe I'm going to try that but I think they fixed it in the patch..

Comment

Working...
                                X