Your perfect BF2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your perfect BF2.

What would make BF2 perfect to you? What ever you don't like, or want that it don't have, mention here.

My thoughts...

- More realistic, like so you need like 3 people for a A1 tank. Loader, gunner, driver, w/e.
    - Jets have to land to reload and even refuel, but landing is easier.

- All vehicles on your team have a radio with like 15 channels, for clans, or anyone to talk on, but the other team can't head you, BUT, on each team, on special forces, there is some sort of tool that lets you listen in on the other team to listen in on their plans.

- Huge maps, all designed different. One for close infanty only, one for medium, long range, tanks, and like a few really big so they include all of them.

- In order for medics to revive, they must sit over you for a set time while the medic heals him, and like his hands accualy fix him too, not just a time limit.

- Include more support, medics can call a Black Hawk every so often to medivac critcaly wounded troops, and the medic gets points.

- More support such as Medic stations, artilary, and command stations, set far from the battle field, that can help a team to win, but can be lost.

- Bigger server capacity.

- No hacking obv.

- More Homefront maps. (usa)

- Just more use of Teamwork, like moving around in squads more often.

- Plenty more I can't think of.

Just some of the things I think about that would be cooler in BF2. (I'm a realistic guy) What about you guys?

Re: Your perfect BF2.

Originally posted by SgtMaj.Sudano

i'd like some british based maps

Comment

Imagine like 2-5 maps for every country, and with the countries army and 7 weapons each.

(more like Battlefield 5)

Comment

Im not gonna participate in this because its a mix of every other thread out there about how we should change it. it was perfect as the demo, and they messed with it, w/e its still fun.

Comment

So you want a different game, called BF2, right? Ever tried Operation flashpoint, it got most of the stuff that you want.

Comment

Yes, some new maps would be nice.No more of this silly artillery and vehicle dropping.

Comment

10 years from now, game play experience is going to change drastically, 3D graphics, no lag, relaistic experience (sounds, battle)

Comment

Originally posted by face-smasher
                So you want a different game, called BF2, right? Ever tried Operation flashpoint, it got most of the stuff that you want.

Hasn´t that game been put in a museum, i mean who seriously still plays that.

Comment

BF2 before patches [especially 1.3]. Heh.

'Desert Combat' is answer #2.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMaj.Sudano
                    What would make BF2 perfect to you? What ever you don't like, or want that it don't have, mention here.

My thoughts...

- More realistic, like so you need like 3 people for a A1 tank. Loader, gunner, driver, w/e.
                    - Jets have to land to reload and even refuel, but landing is easier.

- All vehicles on your team have a radio with like 15 channels, for clans, or anyone to talk on, but the other team can't head you, BUT, on each team, on special forces, there is some sort of tool that lets you listen in on the other team to listen in on their plans.

- Huge maps, all designed different. One for close infanty only, one for medium, long range, tanks, and like a few really big so they include all of them.

- In order for medics to revive, they must sit over you for a set time while the medic heals him, and like his hands accualy fix him too, not just a time limit.

- Include more support, medics can call a Black Hawk every so often to medivac critcaly wounded troops, and the medic gets points.

- More support such as Medic stations, artilary, and command stations, set far from the battle field, that can help a team to win, but can be lost.

- Bigger server capacity.

- No hacking obv.

- Just more use of Teamwork, like moving around in squads more often.

- Plenty more I can't think of.

Just some of the things I think about that would be cooler in BF2. (I'm a realistic guy) What about you guys?

Don't forget it's a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Tripwire35
                      Hasn´t that game been put in a museum, i mean who seriously still plays that.
                      It is probably in a museum's basement.

Comment

All these teamwork additions and such your suggesting would mean people would actually want to participate in them, most people are just wanting to run and gun and mess around, and of course serious shooters always change online.

Comment

After seeing the video from Colin Clarke on the state of BF2, I really think that the Collision Detection needs to be greatly improved. If they could make it a bit truer I really think that it would balance out several issues that people are having a hard time with right now.
                          If someone is jumping around it seems tough to shoot them and score a kill. With better net code and collision detection I think that the shots would actually register and put an end to the difficulties. I would favor this instead of making more drastic hard coded changes. Seems like they are making changes that are more efficiency based rather than utility based. Never a good thing.

Comment

Did someone say TEAMWORK, i´ve not really expierienced much of that,is it something i forgot to activate in my game options ??

Comment

They are working on version 2 for OFP from what I've heard.

Comment

Working...
                              X