Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stay Away from this server....

HONESTLY! TK-PUNISH DOESNT MATTER!

You get a -4 combat and -4 teamwork for teamkilling. If you get punished, you get -6 combat and -6 teamwork. There is almost no difference at all! Only big difference is that you usually get kicked after 5 punished tks, which is no problem at all. Most people avoids that many easily.

You should've spawned, said sorry for running in front of that guys jet, and then forgiven him. You ran infront of an accelerating jet, not him. Jets are impossible to stop once you've turned on the afterburners.

I fully back up Sir. Blades on this one.

Comment

er....you just get -4 teamwork...it doesn't matter if he forgives

Comment

Originally posted by SnowControl
        HONESTLY! TK-PUNISH DOESNT MATTER!

You get a -4 combat and -4 teamwork for teamkilling. If you get punished, you get -6 combat and -6 teamwork. There is almost no difference at all! Only big difference is that you usually get kicked after 5 punished tks, which is no problem at all. Most people avoids that many easily.

You should've spawned, said sorry for running in front of that guys jet, and then forgiven him. You ran infront of an accelerating jet, not him. Jets are impossible to stop once you've turned on the afterburners.

I fully back up Sir. Blades on this one.
        Wrong because a TK is -4 teamwork points, doesn't matter if he forgives or punishes. It only counts towards the TK kick limit, say for example 4 punished TKs = kick from server.

Comment

OK, my fault. Then it matters even less.

Comment

That's true, it doesn't matter at all in fact. I think it's just a pride thing, you just feel insulted when the TK wasn't your fault and was punished.

Comment

Now that we have set that straight, could you imagine wake witha BOMBER. Holy crap....

Comment

CYBER DUCK! CONGRATS!

YOU GET THE ASSHAT OF THE WEEK AWARD! ENJOY IT!

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish
                  CYBER DUCK! CONGRATS!

YOU GET THE ASSHAT OF THE WEEK AWARD! ENJOY IT!

That's the bronze star...
                  :laugh:

Comment

Ok then, Lets forget the beginning what about him taking me out of bounds and when I dont jump out kicking me? and doing that like twice

Comment

Just a bunch of cocksuckers with a too much power.

Comment

OMG, dont go infront of plane when they take off at all, when they start rolling they cant stop, he probly started up, u ran infront, he got a TK. Dont you realize that he probly thought you were one of those bastards that jump infront of planes? You have almost 250 post on a battlefield clan site, if you dont know that there are never any 2 seaters on maps were the US has a carrier??? MY GOD!!! This is one of the most idiotic posts ever!!! When you get in a plane you cant afford to stay still, you will get TK'd in the plane or sniped!

Comment

I almost NEVER play wake

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            Man youre a fvcking moron. And you post a thread about admin abuse?

You guys need some reading to do first before you back this aswipe up.

Basically he goes for the F18, misses it, tries to get in as a copilot, gets run over and PUNISHES the pilot for not saying sorry! Holy crap!

I believe this is the case of following nature- this guy has seen a lot of admin retaliation on these forums after people like him have posted topics like these, so he has left himself a "way out", in case admin tells him that he was griefing.

"Man, you got TKd intentionally, what did you expect!"
                            Cyberduck: "But noes, i thought it was a 2-seater, and i was wrong, but u run me over, so i punishud!!!1"

My god...
                            You forgot the part about how he sat around for 5 minutes waiting for the jet to respawn while the MEC (?!) were retaking the airfield. Nothing like helping the team.

Comment

Working...
                            X