Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stay Away from this server....

Originally posted by ccmasterk
    LOL THAT IS STUPID, btw ever have a game with abusive, unattentive, cheating admins. In a pistols/knifes only strike at karkand they start using c4 and stuff and the admins dont kick them so we voted them, then the admins get the tanks and blow us up!!! I CANT BELIEVE THOSE LOSERS
    Ya I can't believe the losers that are on P&K servers. Wait, sorry no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDuck
      Maybe because he ran me over? What about when he ran over the second guy jackass

Im sorry I dont whore the map wake island and know that its the F-18 and not the double american jet. And blades you must be ****ing stupid this guy took of RIGHT away he got in and the afterburners were already on so how about your a idiot? I mixed up names oh me oh my please someone call the E-Police!
      I was just saying it would help. And also before you punish how about considering what the pilot has to do. He has to take off RIGHT away so a tank shot doesnt take him out. Then he might not say sorry because he thought that you were a runway blocking idiot who had to look for the page down button. Or maybe he was locked on to on his way out. Do you honestly ****ing think that a pilot could avoid running you over? Especially when you are right ****ing in front of him. God you are stupid as hell... Of course he took off right away, what do you think he was gonna do wait for you to move? Too many threats. **** that ****, im getting off the ****ing ground ASAP. Besides, when you look at the F18 it has ONE SEAT clearly visible from a long way away.
      How about when he ran over the second guy? What kind of question is that? Taking off in an irregular fasion will just cost you. He cant avoid a person on the airfield.

Comment

There is no F-18 in Wake Island.

...and why are we arguing about it? What was the point of this thread again?:blabla:

Comment

USMC caps airfield. F18 spawns....as to your second question, people complain about servers every day, this is the part that makes this thread 'special' imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
            I was just saying it would help. And also before you punish how about considering what the pilot has to do. He has to take off RIGHT away so a tank shot doesnt take him out. Then he might not say sorry because he thought that you were a runway blocking idiot who had to look for the page down button. Or maybe he was locked on to on his way out. Do you honestly ****ing think that a pilot could avoid running you over? Especially when you are right ****ing in front of him. God you are stupid as hell... Of course he took off right away, what do you think he was gonna do wait for you to move? Too many threats. **** that ****, im getting off the ****ing ground ASAP. Besides, when you look at the F18 it has ONE SEAT clearly visible from a long way away.
            How about when he ran over the second guy? What kind of question is that? Taking off in an irregular fasion will just cost you. He cant avoid a person on the airfield.
            1: He gets the jet
            2: I head towards it
            3: he runs me over
            4: I wait to punish see if he says sorry

And this 5 is very easy to do

5: while taking off hold Q and say sorry once

are you stupid?

Comment

But why? If I thought that you were a stupid runway blocker WHY would I say sorry? And if you dont want to get run over by a jet its easy to avoid anyways. just go prone...I dont have access to my mouse when Im flying cuz I have to move it to bring the joystick down so I can fly. And I have not installed JoyToKey since my reformat, which btw, most ppl dont use in BF2. And add the fact that ppl in this game punish you regardless of whether you say sry or not.

Comment

if I was a stupid runway blocker why would I wait to punish?

Comment

Exactly, thats why I tape down my page down button.

Comment

if I was a stupid runway blocker why would I wait to punish?
                    If you were looking for the key just waiting for teh fun of it. I dont apolagize to people who get run over by jets because 99 times out of a hundred they just want to punish you for taking "their" jet.

Comment

99/100 times there is still that 1 person which is me.

Comment

Joined USMC we were winning, airfield was in control of US I spawned missed the plane I thought it was a double seater so I go to see if I can get in copilot and he guns it and runs me over I wait for sorry it doesnt come, I punish him.
                        Man youre a fvcking moron. And you post a thread about admin abuse?

You guys need some reading to do first before you back this aswipe up.

Basically he goes for the F18, misses it, tries to get in as a copilot, gets run over and PUNISHES the pilot for not saying sorry! Holy crap!

I believe this is the case of following nature- this guy has seen a lot of admin retaliation on these forums after people like him have posted topics like these, so he has left himself a "way out", in case admin tells him that he was griefing.

"Man, you got TKd intentionally, what did you expect!"
                        Cyberduck: "But noes, i thought it was a 2-seater, and i was wrong, but u run me over, so i punishud!!!1"

My god...

Comment

As a Wake player I back Sir. Blades 100% on this.

You take off ASAP in wake or there will be 5 more runway blockers, 2 cars, a tank and a transport helicopter blocking the runway not to mention the American teams many ways to blow you up before you get in the air.

In all fairness you should have been the one saying sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                            I totally concur with this rant.

Comment

Maybe because he ran me over? What about when he ran over the second guy jackass

Im sorry I dont whore the map wake island and know that its the F-18 and not the double american jet. And blades you must be ****ing stupid this guy took of RIGHT away he got in and the afterburners were already on so how about your a idiot? I mixed up names oh me oh my please someone call the E-Police!
                              You are a goddamned idiot. After you've forgiven him for the TK you made him do you should ask him for forgiveness not the other way around.

As for the teamkilling I don't condone it (unless you started it which I don't doubt all that much) but you really shouldn't break up a helo pair.

Comment

Those who run around on the airfield on purpose, just because they wanna punish the one that got the jet before him, deserves to get TK'ed. That immature behavior is something that can ruin the fun for others.

Its just a game and you see it as you were playing for life and death!

And yes, you thought that the F-18 is a two seater. And accidents happens in game, so plz Page Up, every time. It makes BF2 a better place to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X