No announcement yet.

Mouserate Switcher. Pros/Cons with BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mouserate Switcher. Pros/Cons with BF2?

I love my G5. smooth as butter making the G36C a perfect sniper rifle.

Comment

Wow, that was something new . What sens do you have in the BF2 options?

Comment

I have an MX518, so I can't talk to the safety issues, but I can about playability. It's good for sniping as mentioned, plus I think even better for rapidly swinging the turrets of armored vehicles around. I like it super-fast in an AA-vehicle because accuracy isn't as important there with the guided missles and rapid-fire cannon but being able to quickly do a 360 scan of the skies is critical, especially while moving. The problem is that when I jump out of a vehicle and try to run or shoot without re-adjusting the mouse sensitivity I just spin in circles.

Comment

if your mouse doesn't have a high resoultuon like a 518 or G5, there's only so much you can do with that you know?

Comment

I have an MX518, so I can't talk to the safety issues, but I can about playability. It's good for sniping as mentioned, plus I think even better for rapidly swinging the turrets of armored vehicles around. I like it super-fast in an AA-vehicle because accuracy isn't as important there with the guided missles and rapid-fire cannon but being able to quickly do a 360 scan of the skies is critical, especially while moving. The problem is that when I jump out of a vehicle and try to run or shoot without re-adjusting the mouse sensitivity I just spin in circles.

Comment

Working...
            X