Dogfighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dogfighting

Or you can hover, which no other jet does in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodHound
      get a new plane because the only thing the f35 is good for is nothing but hovering which means nowt wen uve got a j10 on ya ass.
      F35B is an awesome ground attack weapon. If that beats had 5 bombs like a bomber, itd be one hell of a tool.

Granted, its generaly fvcked up if compared to other fighters. But those problems come from DICEs fault. Maneuverability characteristics are pretty well balanced out, although F35B could use a small boost in turn radius. What needs to be fixed is the missile magnetism anomaly.

Comment

yea but still the j10 ,f18 mig slow right down and just shoot the crap outta ya

Comment

I never really noticed the ineffectiveness of the F-35 until I looked on here I woundered why I seemed to get taken out more in that aircraft then any other. BTW no I don't have a stick jst use the key board find it easy now bit like learning the Piano.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
            F35B is an awesome ground attack weapon. If that beats had 5 bombs like a bomber, itd be one hell of a tool.

Granted, its generaly fvcked up if compared to other fighters. But those problems come from DICEs fault. Maneuverability characteristics are pretty well balanced out, although F35B could use a small boost in turn radius. What needs to be fixed is the missile magnetism anomaly.
            its true, the f35b is great at bombing. the bombing hud on it is the best one imo. i get lots of kills with gunning infantry and bombing armor. but if i could get a jet for the whole round i could probably reach the score of 100 just by combat points. but i cant because i always get shot down by sidewinders witch means i gota fight the E war with 4 other tkers and if i win, i have to hover so i dont "accidentaly" tk them,but even if i do hover to take off, some manage to throw in a -4 by jumping undermy wings... sad sad sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
              AB (afterburner turns), simple turns (roll to the side and pull back the stick) with afterburners engaged. LOL, dodge IGLAS and STINGERS? You have to dodge/ evade the lock, not the missile. Unless youre in one of those infamous jets, you cant "dodge" missiles. But you can rely on anomalies some jets provide you with.

Eddy- a roll is a 30% part of a turn, more or less. So if you have an edge in that motion, you better use it. Note that I dont mean

"USE AFTERBURNER AND LET THAT BITCH SPING LIKE A MOFO!"

No, I mean, engage the afterburner each time you do a ROLL motion, not only with PITCH motion. JFS has amazingly fast reaction to the controls and its roll speed is great, especially with AB. So basically, if you start a series of maneuvers, other planes can stay with you only if they have some distance. Which ultimately is your goal to reduce. After which you can start slowing down in your maneuvers and let them pass.

As for the Maverick move, what I do is- pull up, slow down and barrel roll down again, when they are close. That sets many off balance and they may run past me.
              Oh, i get it, i never knew the JSF has faster roll speed, better check it out.

Comment

Working...
              X