LOL @ F-35 pilots who hover!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ F-35 pilots who hover!!!

LOL @ all you F-35 pilots who hover. What are you thinking?

Re: LOL @ F-35 pilots who hover!!!

They're probably thinking: I'M HOVERING! WEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

Originally posted by OhTheHumanity420
      Or "OMG HOOVERING IS TEH H4X!!1!".

Comment

They dont know any better...

Comment

LOL that's the funniest part of that movie humanity 420 :laugh:.

Comment

and then BOEM, RAPED by J10

Comment

i love watching an f35 pilot hovering at 50 feet above an enemy flag thinking its safe because the enemy jets are down and airfield has been capped, then being killed with a grenade launcher

Comment

No no, I got it they're thinking "I'm walkin on sunshine oooh ohhhh, I'm walkin on sunshine oooh ohhhh, I'm walkin on sunshine oooh ohhhh, and don't it feel good!"

Comment

I actually like doing that when there are like 11 tickets left, so I can reap the kills. Of course not an absolute hover but more of a slow advance. Enjoyable and works best when chinese only has south base on wake island.

Comment

Wow, this is THE most pointless reason to make a topic, you could of at least said why it's stupid and stuff like that, so i say this IBTL. Anyways, if you want a quick takeoff from carrier, pitch up with your joystick and put on full power and afterburner.

Comment

i am the best at hovering

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                        Wow, this is THE most pointless reason to make a topic, you could of at least said why it's stupid and stuff like that, so i say this IBTL. Anyways, if you want a quick takeoff from carrier, pitch up with your joystick and put on full power and afterburner.
                        No.. you need to wait for your engines to "warm up" first... that is like the biggest mistake I see.. you waste so much afterburner, and you go nowhere fast.

Listen to the RPM's of the engine, and when it stops increasing, then start pressing W (or move the throttle forwards), then once you start moving, pull up all the way so you are looking into the sky, and then tap the afterburner (yes.. tap... not hold) slowly. Once you are in the air, line up, and just go 90 degrees... straight up. Hit the afterburners for short intervals of time, like 1 second bursts, until you get up to height.

I just had to say that... haha... SO many people use up useful afterburners for nothing.

OH.... and BTW. If you are hovering in front of the enemies last base, you are going to see rockets flying at you. You can get CRAZY amounts of kills in under a minute... a couple times I got 30+ kills and managed to survive from the rockets that whole time... lol

Basically, you can do like a ghetto barrel roll to get away from the rockets.. it's hard though.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                          No.. you need to wait for your engines to "warm up" first... that is like the biggest mistake I see.. you waste so much afterburner, and you go nowhere fast.

Listen to the RPM's of the engine, and when it stops increasing, then start pressing W (or move the throttle forwards), then once you start moving, pull up all the way so you are looking into the sky, and then tap the afterburner (yes.. tap... not hold) slowly. Once you are in the air, line up, and just go 90 degrees... straight up. Hit the afterburners for short intervals of time, like 1 second bursts, until you get up to height.

I just had to say that... haha... SO many people use up useful afterburners for nothing.
                          Yea, that's what i do, all of that except the tap part, i just hold the afterburner, once i get even a tiny bit into the air, i just stop, it's good enough on dry thrust, anyways, i never use up all my A/B thrust, just as insurence if there is a J-10 tailing me.

Comment

Originally posted by OhTheHumanity420
                            hahah Weeeeeeeeeee i like it hahaha

Comment

They're probably thinking they dont want 10 teamkills from runway blockers when taking off. :|:

Comment

Working...
                              X