Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any people that you TK on purpose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are there any people that you TK on purpose?

I had a guy that kept killing me from inside the hotle glitch in karkland. The next round I was on his team, as soon as I found him I unloaded my jackhammer on him point blank. Then I started shooting him with my pistol, he TKd me, so I did that two more times and got him banned from the server. No admins were there and his team didnt want to kick him, so I got him banned...mwhahah

Comment

All these people are just too much...

One TKs because he doesn't like the opinions of other players, another TKs because he wants everyone to wait in line, and has a misguided sense of ownership of the communal property in the game, while still others TK because their team mates had run into a trap they had set for the enemy, but neglected to tell anyone about.

Such sterling examples of tolerance, teamwork, forgiveness, and trying to understand where other people are coming from. Way to make the community look like a bunch of anti-social retards who stay locked up in dark rooms too much! The pick of the pack is the guy who prides himself on being evil, as though evil were good, as though evil was something to be proud of, or aspire to. It's like an eagle saying he wants to be like a snail, when a man says he wants to be evil.

See you in anger managements and anti-social counseling class there, guys... Mr. PC Language Police, Mr. Airtraffic Controller, Mr. Don't Interfere with my Strategies, Mr. You Don't Play The Game The Way I Do So You Must Die The Entire Next Round... awesome stuff.

I wonder if people like that will be getting a "GG Dude" from God on their dying day. Somehow, I don't think so...

Comment

hahaha If there is a guy killing me from inside a glitch, which it is impossible to kill him while he is in it, you can be dam sure I am going to mess up his next round so don't try to say I am in the wrong for teamkilling a CHEATER

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
          LMao, did you lose any points, or not?
          Oh I lost a lot of them. I finished the round with a blasting -300. All in all, I think the guy really didnt get the point, because he tried to crawl out of my knifes way the whole time! Eventually I just logged off.

Comment

Good post Bunny,

It's incredible how some here rationalize what used to be the biggest transgression in all of FPSs. The general attitude is so nonchalant it's frightening.

This is what creates the the Hatfield and McCoy situations at airfeilds. He TK'd me, so I TK'd him. He crashed the plane and is a noob, so I TK'd him so he couldn't waste the vehicle. After awhile no one remembers exactly how it all got started, but the result is you have to TK to get a plane, or so that's the perception.

Have I TK'd some one intentionally? Yes. A commander in a TOW missle we needed. He was there to take advantage of the statistical anomoly that situation creates. We attempted to contact him, but he was oblivious to every other person playing in the server.

I've also fired a few rounds in anger at people taking off in vehicles while only inches away from me, while I hollered for a ride. I think I hit one once. Of course he had no idea it was even a TK. He mentioned nothing about it, because he was paying so little attention to anything in the game.

That's it, that's the only 2 I can think of, off hand.

Comment

So, basically, you allow one guy to deny your whole team their air power, allow him to TK just for fun, just so you wouldnt have to "get your hands dirty"? Frack that, its my fun that hes ruining. Kick votes aint working, admins arent online. Theres 2 possible solutions- 1. Spawn eslewhere, then see how the guy gets killed and our air power gets stolen. 2. Leave the server, yet youre currently at the server you love the most and your buddies are all online.

I see nothing wrong with proving the smacktard a point, that everyone can be an *******, and an ever more efficient than he is.

Comment

Ah, yet another thread screaming about "my plane" and "my chopper". Please. Take your ball and go home.

Comment

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven
                  Ah, yet another thread screaming about "my plane" and "my chopper". Please. Take your ball and go home.
                  Spot on

Comment

I never, never, ever, team kill anyone....unless its an unranked server.

Comment

I love it when someone sees you running alongside a road and keeps on going without bothering to pick you up, especially when you ask 'em to. I just pull out a sraw and shoot 'em, serves them right.

Comment

I never teamkill, I do run infront of tards' planes and jeeps and stuff.

Comment

I had over 200 hours played before I started tking on purpose. When I started flying helos it became necessary on occasion.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better. It's a$$hats like these that can make a server unplayable.

Originally posted by [2bit]Modmaven

Comment

oh yeah, ppl who stand there like noobs, ppl who take my vehicles and ppl that dont revive me even though they're right next to me with not one enemy unit around

Comment

Anyone who ****es me off or is doing something bad to my team. I wait for the right moment, sometimes I follow them right up their ass until the shoot me then I punish them. No points lost there. Either that, or when I play medic, I'll wait for them to die, then stand right over them so they look right up into my face with the shockpaddles in my hand, but don't revive them.

Comment

Working...
                                X