dumb claymore question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dumb claymore question

If there was reflective FF, then snipers would just randomly explode all over the place. Same with engineers and AT mines.

What's so difficult about stopping when you see the red skull and crossbones? -Not directed to you rha600... just a general, rhetorical question.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
      If there was reflective FF, then snipers would just randomly explode all over the place. Same with engineers and AT mines.
      It would be pretty funny to have a tank line up on you and have it all the sudden blow up from someone running over the drivers mine...

What would happen if you were in a hummer with 3 or 4 other people and your mine was set off by a teammate and it blows you up along with your hummer? do the other people in the hummer get ejected out because they werent wearing seatbelts or do they die?

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski

What's so difficult about stopping when you see the red skull and crossbones? -Not directed to you rha600... just a general, rhetorical question.
        HAHAH true. I didn't thik about the mine and clay problem. Although I walk past team clays all the time in maps that have FF turned on. I'm so confused with how that all works. can AT and clays hurt your own team all the time or not or can you have FF on for guns and not clays?

the skull and crossbones isn't the problem. btw, do you see that on an enemy's mine too I thought it was just your own team. but like I said about the TV station, there are places where you can place a clay and literally stop the enemy from getting past it unless they die. which is great but in all fairness I think if they spot the clay they should at least be able to throw a nade in near it and blow it up.

Comment

i see people jump over clays all the time.

Comment

I always drop my claymores in a high traffic spot and am almost guaranteed a kill everytime. drop two claymores on karkland near that middle flag at the tall building in the grass near the boulder you'll get a kill everytime.

Comment

Did anyone else notice that when you get a kill with a claymore it will switch the view to the "claymore view" just for a split second, showing you the kill as if you were standing right there? It really only shows for maybe 2/10th of a second so it is barely noticable unless you record it with fraps then watch it in slomo.
              I noticed this last time I placed a clay above a ladder before I left my spot. About a minute later I got a kill message, and during this my screen went blurry showing me the top of the ladder, and the guy being blown to pieces.
              I'll have to try capturing it with fraps again.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                Did anyone else notice that when you get a kill with a claymore it will switch the view to the "claymore view" just for a split second,
                no ive never seen anything like that, but would be intrested if you get the fraps of it

Comment

Working...
                X