dumb claymore question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb claymore question

I have been playing sniper for the last couple days trying to get my hours up for the vet combat badge and have noticed that when I place a claymore it wont blow unless someone actually touches it... the enemy claymores always blow me up when I am like 5 feet from them, around corners, thru walls... but mine wont go off unless I put them in someones path. I had one inbetween the stairs on the second floor of the TV station on sharqi and one in the doorway and 2 enemies come waltzing in without tripping them.

Why doesnt my claymores act more like the ones that **** me off on a daily basis?

Do you sometimes get the feeling that BF2 has a mind of its own and has taken a dislike to you?

why is "pss" with an "i" in the middle filtered out? is it now the "P" word? it is a four letter word after all =)

Re: dumb claymore question

well i domnt know about the clay but some days i fell like bf2 doesnt like me.

Comment

Totally, BF2 hates my guts

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeron
        I have been playing sniper for the last couple days trying to get my hours up for the vet combat badge and have noticed that when I place a claymore it wont blow unless someone actually touches it... the enemy claymores always blow me up when I am like 5 feet from them, around corners, thru walls... but mine wont go off unless I put them in someones path. I had one inbetween the stairs on the second floor of the TV station on sharqi and one in the doorway and 2 enemies come waltzing in without tripping them.

Why doesnt my claymores act more like the ones that **** me off on a daily basis?

Do you sometimes get the feeling that BF2 has a mind of its own and has taken a dislike to you?

why is "pss" with an "i" in the middle filtered out? is it now the "P" word? it is a four letter word after all =)
        Are you sure you are placing them the right way? They blow up in the direction you are facing when you plant them. I cannot remember the number of times I've killed retarded noob snipers because they placed their claymores facing a wall...

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          Are you sure you are placing them the right way? They blow up in the direction you are facing when you plant them. I cannot remember the number of times I've killed retarded noob snipers because they placed their claymores facing a wall...

ahhh... guess that makes me a retarded noob sniper =) I was throwing them down into the walls... sigh... good thing I will only be playing sniper for another 8 hours then I can forget all about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Jaeron
            ahhh... guess that makes me a retarded noob sniper =) I was throwing them down into the walls... sigh... good thing I will only be playing sniper for another 8 hours then I can forget all about it...
            It's cool I find a lot of people doing that, gotta learn sometime right? Sniper is a fun kit. You can have a lot of fun with it if you have some patience and keep aware of your surroundings. Dont lose faith in the kit. You will want your expert in time as well.

Comment

I have another dumb claymore question. if you come up on one can you blow it up or shoot it like you could in the novalogic games? like say you try to get int he TV station and there's a clay blockign the door to the steps. the guy is laying up on the 5th floor someplace and has no chance of being killed. is there a way to get rid of it or do you just have to go in with e med behind you to revive you after ti bows you up?

Comment

No way to destroy it without someone walking into it. A medic behind you would be the best. Usually, a sniper will recognize the kill message, and come to check for other enemies. So as long as he doesn't come out and kill the medic, you should be fine.

Comment

Yeah, you pretty much have to have a medic behind you to revive you as you run over it. No other way to destroy it.

Comment

YOU* ) ENEMY*
                    ^
                    Claymore

notice the round port goes towards the enemy

Comment

Yeah its a shame they took out the ability to detonate claymores. That and they made this whole friendly fire bs.

Comment

I have just been putting in the hours to get my vet sniper, and think claymores are the best thing ever!!!!!

When you spawn, leave a couple around the flag (facing the right way of course, lol), then go off and do your own thing.
                        Usually someone will try to take the flag and set your clay off, you get 1 kill and 1 flag defend = 3 points for 1 easy kill - LOVE IT

Comment

while we're asking dumb questions :P
                          How on earth do you pick up the grapple and zipline in Special Forces to re use it?

Comment

press g when your close to it and itll be back in your hands

Comment

yeah that kind of sucks you can't blow the clays.

for the FF they should make a selection for serves to have reflective FF like COD2 has. then if you shoot someone on your team it hurts YOU instead of them. that would be better than the dumb punish stuff. most of the idiot running around shooting teammates don't care about the points anyway.

for the zip lines and grapple I guess there's a time limit or something? I use it quite a bit but there's a couple times the zip lines were gone even though I did hit the g.

Comment

Working...
                              X