• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Idea to help reduce spawn killing

great idea

Comment

Just spawn somewhere else if there are spawn campers all around. The only way to prevent it is to place a 2-3 second indestructable barrier around the recently spawned player in which neither the camper or the spawned player can fire through.

Comment

So much like Sharqi city entrance flag where there are 3 white spawns? I honestly think that would help but if you're getting spawn raped why not click another spawn point and blow up the people spawn camping with some c4 or knife them .

Comment

Check all four, see which one has the most unwatchful people. Spawn. Nade. Run to the next lot of losers. Nade. Run to tank C4 it.
          All this just because I viewed all spawn points? I can see that happening

Comment

It would also be nice to add some 2nd floor spawn points to spawn areas that already have a hotel or home (spawn on the roof, etc).

Comment

I think it would be a nice feature that everyplayer was able to VoiP the entire team. That way, they could actually warn their teammates "tankwhore spawncamping alleyway, dont go to hotel"

Yes, this could be abused, but how often is the commander all-talk abused?

Comment

Working...
              X