1 Shot 3 Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1 Shot 3 Kills

I sent in a pic of a guy kissing a carrier. Its better then this one.

7/10 though

Comment

As I shot the chopper it was about to fly up into a stolen BH, and an unfortunate collision at the same time of a friendly chopper probably coming in for one of the two, though no TK's. as you see the 2 no mores. otherwise would have been 3 kills and 2 tk.

Comment

Shooting down choppers is fun ive gotten a few with rockets and turret mounted. One time in wake 07 a tank hit the black hawk then i fired the the missle hit it took it down got like 5 kills was great

Comment

well. 3 kills ain't that great. i got 7 kills in one. so 3 aint amazeing. 0/10

Comment

grenade 10 people instead

Comment

yup gonna have to agree with MatDef i always see peeps complainin i mean i know i cant do much better than half these pics timin wise but i wont complain about it and i like the just BF2 pics takes in the side we all see but dont take the time to admire and nothing beats the feeling of takin out a chopper with a AT rocket and u know what i mean if uve done it

Comment

Originally posted by Bbob347340
                yup gonna have to agree with MatDef i always see peeps complainin i mean i know i cant do much better than half these pics timin wise but i wont complain about it and i like the just BF2 pics takes in the side we all see but dont take the time to admire and nothing beats the feeling of takin out a chopper with a AT rocket and u know what i mean if uve done it

sit down sir, let me buy u a cold one :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                  meh, now it's begining to be just pics...
                  Muwahaha!!! I was right! Everyone was getting tired of Sir. Mod pics and I said so if we go back to original pics is everyone going to say those are getting boring too...Muwahaha...I was right...Muwahahaha:laugh:

Comment

well ur kind of wrong about the part on it being on fire and crashing in to the MI-28 the guy jumped out before it exploded or jumped out because thought the MI-28 was gonna kill them instead but black hawk exploded and the MI-28 crashed into the dead black hawk

Originally posted by Technikal
                    Muwahaha!!! I was right! Everyone was getting tired of Sir. Mod pics and I said so if we go back to original pics is everyone going to say those are getting boring too...Muwahaha...I was right...Muwahahaha:laugh:
                    can u lay out on if ur gonna talk that he s giving it his best pics ok so just give him a chance u never know if there might be a better pic tomorrow or in a few days

btw nice timing and graphics

Comment

So sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by USARANGER01
                        ??? where is the third guy?
                        did u kill him right before the choppa?
                        Nope...there are TWO helicopters in that picture.

Comment

C'mon, This is easy... He killed 3 in the black hawk with the eryx (one hopped out and the chopper killed him)... And the exploding blackhawk blew up his nearby teammates in the attack helo! simple, right?

Comment

i have NO IDEA why some of these people are hating. yea its common to blow a chopper with a AT missile, but how many times can you attest that the ensuing wreckage killed another heli? im thinking close to none. definitly a cool moment, and definitly at least worthy of one day of recognition. its not like its the f*cking emmy's. does someone have to invent POTD's that smell like cake to get you guys to approve?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
                              You=Quiet

If you don't like the potd, ignore it and go out and do something about it (like taking some of your own funny/interesting pics), instead of just sitting there bitching.

Edit: Meh, Spawndemon beat me to the punch.

I thought you were supposed to talk about the potd. I did, I said it was boring, which it is, nothing new or good, just 3 kills, how often do you get 3 kills with one shot. Nothing special. So, I'm saying, it's boring.

Comment

He shot the Apache with the Eryx, killing the two guys. A blackhawk was flying near by and the explosion caught it on fire. The guy probably jumped out but the Blackhawk exploded before he could get away.

All in all, its a complex situation and was probably pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X