Comment

Re: 1 Shot 3 Kills

maybe the third guy was only a gunner :S

Comment

wish that would happen more often with me

Comment

it looks like he just team killed. b/c when he was looking up at the chopper the writing is in blue, which means that they are on the same team. but somehow the people in the black hawk jump out of the chopper right before it explodes and does not get killed from the other chopper exploding. nvm they do get killed b/c it says that (=NPA=)ASTiG and TAGlAmbro is no more, but somehow they do not get killed from the rocket that was shot from the ground. i dunno, maybe i am thinking too hard. someone help me out.

Comment

uh, cool, but not that spectacular. you all speak as if you have never taken down a chopper as AT before...

Comment

Nice shot, now why won't some of you people stop complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth Clobber
                Operation Clean Sweep.

And you cant really tell whats going on. I had a logical explanation but then I tried to see if this guy was US or MEC, but then I figured out this is pre 1.2 patch, because there are no team flags up by the tickets.

But by looking at the guys gloves, he's MEC.

So he must've shot an Eryx round at the US Blackhawk when it was smoking, setting it on fire maybe, and it crashing into... WAIT I GOT IT!

Its easy!

He set the blackhawk on fire with the Eryx round, and it crashed into the Mi-28, and he got the 2 eryx kills from the people still in the exploding blackhawk, and one from the guy dying outside the exploding blackhawk, and the MEC guy above, is the pilot, the first Player is no more, hence the +1 by his name, must've saw it coming, and jumped out of the Mi-28. He died shortly after, and the gunner mustve been squad leader 7, and jumped before hand, and splatted on the ground.

I don't know if this is true.

Thanks,

Nice action shot! 7/10

By the way, I am new here ( this is my first post) so I just wanted to say hi!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumball24
                  Thanks,

Nice action shot! 7/10

By the way, I am new here ( this is my first post) so I just wanted to say hi!
                  Welcome, please feel free to properly introduce yourself here:

Comment

Ok plz i think....((( i hate to say it but i think these are worse than the mods like this pic is like something i see every day.... and someone bombing omeone ealse with a plae isnt new... :cry:

but its not a bad pic.......for being a regular pic that is....

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d
                      meh, now it's begining to be just pics...
                      Hey Spiked.

Pic = boring.

Comment

You guys are awfully harsh on the POTD's when I don't see any one of you sending in any better pictures...rather I don't see the most of you sending in anything at all.

But please, feel free to send in something you deem better and I will gladly post it.

EDIT - Thank you once again Sir. MatDef.

Comment

Originally posted by SgtMaj.Sudano
                          Pic = boring.
                          You=Quiet

If you don't like the potd, ignore it and go out and do something about it (like taking some of your own funny/interesting pics), instead of just sitting there bitching.

Edit: Meh, Spawndemon beat me to the punch.

Comment

OMG! The third guy was in a Black Hawk flying above the attack heli, and when he blew up the attack heli the explosion blew up the black hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
                              EDIT - Thank you once again Sir. MatDef.
                              It's no prob, I just hate all these people who bitch and moan about all these potd's but do nothing to improve the quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth Clobber
                                Operation Clean Sweep.

And you cant really tell whats going on. I had a logical explanation but then I tried to see if this guy was US or MEC, but then I figured out this is pre 1.2 patch, because there are no team flags up by the tickets.

But by looking at the guys gloves, he's MEC.

So he must've shot an Eryx round at the US Blackhawk when it was smoking, setting it on fire maybe, and it crashing into... WAIT I GOT IT!

Its easy!

He set the blackhawk on fire with the Eryx round, and it crashed into the Mi-28, and he got the 2 eryx kills from the people still in the exploding blackhawk, and one from the guy dying outside the exploding blackhawk, and the MEC guy above, is the pilot, the first Player is no more, hence the +1 by his name, must've saw it coming, and jumped out of the Mi-28. He died shortly after, and the gunner mustve been squad leader 7, and jumped before hand, and splatted on the ground.

I don't know if this is true.

ummmm i was never good at algebra, trig, calc, or whatever kind of math you're doing, but however he earned the 3 kills, its still a nice pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X