Best Grenade Launcher Kill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Grenade Launcher Kill

Yesterday I had the greatest grenade launch kill I have ever seen.

I was playing warlord and I was ontop of the hotel. I saw the Ail raider thing coming down the street and I was like whatever I will shoot a grenade for fun. I ended up hitting the vehicle right smack in the middle while it was moving which got me 4 kills then one of the enemies ran over where the vehicle was and when the vehicle had its final explosion it killed him too.

What are your best grenade launcher kills?

Re: Best Grenade Launcher Kill

in karkand i was running up the american hill and saw an apc and tank i fired stupidly but at that moment c4 was blown i hit it when it blew 6 kills in the bag

Comment

Killed a guy in the Vodnik

Got this guy running:

Comment

Probably either hitting a full Vodnik with one and getting a ton of kills, or jumping off a roof while nailing somebody up close with it.

Comment

Karkand, roof. Unloaded all my grenades on to an APC, poor bastard never knew what hit him.

Comment

Just alt-tabbed from another great one.

Im on the 2nd tallest building on warlord, the one across the hotel where people usually zip too.

Anyways I used my hook to get up there and I noticed an enemy on the hotel, I assumed it was a sniper and I knew he saw me so I wouldnt be able to kill him with my fn2000. I went behind the little center building on the middle of the roof and fired my grenade launcher 3 times with the 3rd finally killing someone.

Im gonna try to get a shot of it in battlerecorder if i can find it.

Comment

On Wake Iland, at the airbase, there's a really great spot for GL kills. If you take a DPV or FAV up to one of the buildings, there's this little booth-type thing. Drive up to it, get out, jump on top of your jeep, then onto the booth. Jump onto the roof (takes some practice) then sprint jump across the gap between two buildings. You'll find yourself on a roof that overlooks the path from the north base. When a jeep or hummer comes by WHAM hit it with a nade. I got ~15 kills like that today in one round.

Comment

I remember this was after the Noob-toob nerf so it was a thousand times better. I was USMC on Wake assaulting the airfield. The main flag building I lay into this guy. I'm strafing sideways between these 2 buildings and I see some guy at south side entrance. He's like 30 yards away so this shot had some skill to it. I just popped out and lopped a nade right infront of him. Then I see in global chat " Man I thought they nerfed the noob-toob, wtf." Best nade launcher kill ever.

Comment

I was on Mashtuur, playing MEC at the mosque. A squad in the blackhawk parachuted on top of the palace, so there were about 5 guys, You know how you can throw a nade directly up in the air and 3/4 of the way down it blows up, remids me of WWII AA guns lol. anyways I did that and the explosion was close enough that it killed all 5 guys.

Comment

That's pretty sweet. I tried to do thah when I was parachuting, I had about 10,000 feet to fall on Wake, so as I was approaching their base I tried bombing it with hand grenades, but they blew up in the air. Oh well, I landed safely, killed 2 guys and got the base anyway, so I couldn't care less.

Comment

I aint had my noob out in ages. But still got the love. One shot - One Squad

Comment

nice radar?

Comment

onc i was waiting for an airplane for like 10 minutes. it was about to spawn and some other dude stole it from me. I got pretty angry and launched a blind nade into the air. luckely and enemy airplane flew over and got hit by my nade. i didnt kill it but would have been nice :P

Comment

I managed to kill a helicopter that was flying, one of my best, the grenade didn't hit the underside, i kinda overshot it but it ended up landing square on the glass roof, instantly destroying it (Well it was already smoking, but it was quite high up and moving).

Comment

This was when wake came out. I was on a hill and I launched a grenade at a full chinese van(what are they called) and I get 4 kills from that and there were 2 people walking next to it and I got those kills too.

Comment

Working...
                              X