Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you do this?

I do it all the time.

I'm a medic, and my patients die so frequently, I guess I'm just terrible at what I do. It's so depressing...sometimes I just want to end it all and getting run over by a large aerial vehicle rolling along on the ground at a fast pace seems like a pretty good way to go.

Comment

Usually if I beat someone into a plane and they run out of the way I'll throw them a "Sorry" in voice command, since it's so rare

Comment

Theres not much you can do to avoid this... so have fun with it and line up your 50. cal. Hell... You're gonna get a TK anyways, why not make it look cool?

Comment

Who cares, run over the retard and be on your way. It's not like you're really killing someone, it's a game.

Comment

I don't (can't) fly. But I TK these retards (if they are not dead already) when I see them doing it to someone else. Get punished of course, but it makes me feel good. Have been kicked a couple of times for that though.

Comment

Bet he just came back from a round where he got kicked or something for Teamkilling cause people stood on the runway..

I hate it too but when somebody else get's the plane I grab my pistol and shoot some at the plane just to express myself in a artistic way.. wtf. .

Well then I walk away and say Go Go Go and I'll grab a jeep or other Vehicle and if someone stands on the runway I press full afterburner and at least enjoy having their gibs on my cockpit.

Stupid Teamkillers

~ Komet

Comment

Working...
              X