Do you do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you do this?

I HATE it when you get in a jet and are about to take off when some bastard hops in your path so you TK him! Do any of u do this? if so, WHY THE **** DO U DO IT?!?

Re: Do you do this?

I think you just answered your own question by making this thread.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
      I think you just answered your own question by making this thread.

~Wolfgang
      Haha, good one

Comment

I hate it, but you cant change other ppl, only yourself, I just stay on the runway and not take off, or TK him then let him TK me twice.

Comment

Who's going to admit it?

Those people are doing it so that you get kicked for TKs. They are cry-baby noobs that want the jet/armor/vehicle, and think that you should get kicked so that they can use it.

Comment

we kick / ban ANYONE that purposefully stands in front of a jet
            smactards not allowed in our server
            hmmm - is that why we are full most times?

Comment

I hate it when they do it because it's hard to call them a **** while you're taking off. If you use an insult that ends in E and quickly hit enter you'll hop out and die, making yourself look like an idiot in the process. If someone does that to me I go out of my way to make them TK me and keep punishing until they get kicked from the server. That is, if there aren't admins to do it for me

Comment

I made a post about this a couple of weeks ago but I once pushed our commander out onto the run way and he got hit by a jet!!! I bet he was really surprised!!1 He looked so funny just standing in the middle of the runway!!! LOL I know it was wrong but I about fell out of my chair when the jet hit him...I can only imagine what he was thinking....How the F@#$ did I get out here????

Comment

I wish they would just get rid of TK punishing all together. Why not just make it -2 for a team kill and have someone with ~3 teamkills gets kicked instantly. This would get rid of getting 4 kills and 1 team kill in a jet and have it even out.

Comment

Just run em over. You lose four points... OH MY GOD! You can make that up and get at least two more if you're any good at bombing.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                      Just run em over. You lose four points... OH MY GOD! You can make that up and get at least two more if you're any good at bombing.
                      Isn't it 8 points?

Comment

The bastards and selfish children of any game come out in any game where they dont get what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by andytapdrummer
                          Isn't it 8 points?
                          For two teamkills, yes...some retard one day decided that if you get punished you lose another 4 on top of the original 4, but that's complete bs. You only lose 4 points whether the smacktard punishes you or not.

Comment

You can lose eight points if you get team damages along the way, such as if you drop someone with your M16, and each team damage is two points, plus four for the TK, making eight points. For something that causes instant death like being run over by a jet, it's just a flat four points (no team damages).

~Wolfgang

Comment

i got killed alot of times for standing in the plane telling the guy to "GET OUT OF THE RUNWAY!!!!!!"

usually when i press enter some other guy alredy exploded my plane.....

Comment

Working...
                              X