crazy TOW skills or h4x?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: crazy TOW skills or h4x?

Can shoot both the mec helicopter and the US chopper from that tow at hotel. It's not a cheat not a hack, just pixel shooting.

No different from what you used to do in DC with the howitzers to enemy airfields etc..

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
      ok, playing on sharqi today on MEC side.

hop into the helo, and boom, hit with a TOW. after getting hit a few times at the helo pad, and a few times flying inland, i realized it was from the TOW at the Hotel.

ok, no big deal, guy knows where the helo pad is to hit it from that distance. then the odd stuff happens.

hit by the same guy with the same TOW at the same hotel....while im up in my MEC helo hoovering over the top of the TV Station (we caped it, so i was repairing). is it me, or is that one hell of a shot? guy claimed he practices a lot.

later on, i forget the helo and just grab a vodnik and go to the hotel to take him out, as soon as i turn on that street, i get hit with the TOW...could be see me approaching from that distance and know i was coming?
      Before you question hax know this......I was tkd for a chopper on ghosttown by a tow missle at the SAS base when I was at the uppersouth side chopper spawn. Which is further than the fog goes. Yay for tags.

Comment

No hack, just pixel aiming, after reading about it in the tips/tricks sction and getting the hang of it, I always do it on Sharqi

Comment

Hey ya! Im the guy that got you. I visited the tips and tricks section of the forum, and learned how to do all that neat stuff with the TOW there. No cheats needed.

PS: And yes I did sign up just to reply to you.

Comment

Originally posted by [PlayerX]
            Hey ya! Im the guy that got you. I visited the tips and tricks section of the forum, and learned how to do all that neat stuff with the TOW there. No cheats needed.

PS: And yes I did sign up just to reply to you.
            Yeppers. Its a smart tactic that takes pratice. Deffinataly not hack.

Comment

I killed someone who was on the mounted gun at the palace in Warlord with the TOW at the SAS uncap... I was commander and it took me all round to do it though. Amazing shot.

Comment

its possible bro, stop crying foul whenever u get killed by somebody. every kill is unique. a more spectacular kill is normally skill and not hack.

Comment

my clanmate, theshocker187, can do this and get a guarenteed kill all the time. its hella funny watching the other team get mad and type curse words to him only to be warned for language violations.

Comment

Personally I believe it's not Pixel Shooting. I think they are using a No Fog hack at the very least and probably more.

Pixel Shooting is aiming at a precise point. Most times YOU CAN NOT SEE YOUR TARGET. Thats very important to remember. If this guy was Pixel Shooting then he would have shot UNDER the helo hovering ABOVE the TV Station. Since he was adjusting his aim to strike the chopper he must have been able to see it.

Of course, without seeing this first hand there's no way to be sure.

Comment

I thoughtthat pixel shooting, is shootig at one specific spot in screen with a projectile that makes allways the same trajectory and hits allways the same spot.
                      When you are guiding a missile you cannot pixel shot or can you?
                      The best you can do is guessing where the tow is going and guiding it carefully...it is possible to hit the top of the TV station when the helo is there, but a lot of skill or luck is needed.

Comment

Absoloutely not a hack. I've never practiced it, but I've seen it done & it just takes practice to learn what spot to line up on to get a TOW to hit where a vehicle spawn is. After all, the vehicle spawns are known & constant points, so all you have to do is get on a private/empty server, get one of your buddies to stand by where you want the TOW to hit and practice away until you know your exact aim point for that vehicle spawn. It ain't like there's wind effects or anything else to take into account and the range on the TOW isn't limited as far as I know...

Kinda related, but if you've read Poisonsoul's threads on Sharqi, again, I haven't done this myself, but you can also take down the USMC helo on the pad from the MEC central main base with the T-90 on the same pixel shot method. Just get lined up right and shoot. Takes quite a while for the shell to get there, but it's doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro Satanus
                          ...I was tkd for a chopper on ghosttown by a tow missle at the SAS base when I was at the uppersouth side chopper spawn. Which is further than the fog goes. Yay for tags.
                          I doubt you were TK'd for the chopper, probably an accidental TK. its a very easy shot with the tow from SAS base to take out that chopper. I do it all the time.

Originally posted by BabySpinach
                          I killed someone who was on the mounted gun at the palace in Warlord with the TOW at the SAS uncap... I was commander and it took me all round to do it though. Amazing shot.
                          nice shot. another one that works is from the SAS tow hitting a tank capping the plaza flag. you have to shoot through the parking garage. It somewhat hard to do, but is possible.
                          "Crunch's First Officer"
                          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                          X