Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High-ranked players...

Originally posted by Gunner
    Thanks. Now go play mods or on unranked servers, most of us like to play for points and epenis size. It's the reason why MMOs are so popular, but you don't give a rats ass since you have no ego apparently.
    Go ahead and enjoy it when EA turns the franchise into an MMO, when most of us want to play a good FPS with vehicles. Enjoy the extra charges that are forced upon ranked server operators; this will be nothing if they start asking for $12.99 a month. Heck why not ask them to rape you for more why you are at it.

And I do enjoy playing on unranks. There are usually better players there, and they are more interested in winning the map rather than getting an imaginary medal.

Comment

Re: High-ranked players...

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
      It's very rare to see truly skilled infantry players on karkand. Most of the high ranked players either can't get a lot of points as infantry and they suck, or they tank whore the ENTIRE round.
      Funny, I like to "ground pound", but when some n00b is "wasting" the armour I have to "step up" & take the responsibility of utilizing our teams most valuable asset, so that we have a chance of winning

As a "matter of fact", many of my regular TS buddies will get the tank, & give it to me because of my skillz, & team play, & selflessness

& it is not fair to me, because I have every tank award in the game, & I would rather play medic, or support because I am so close to my Medal of Valor

ps. If you start a round out in the tank you SHOULD play the tank the whole round, or it might end up in enemy hands

peace

Comment

Working...
      X