High-ranked players...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High-ranked players...

Blazin plays a 64 karkand map as medic. He doesn't rape, he is just very skilled....coupled with the fact he has an extremly low ping on the particular server he plays on.[/QUOTE]

I agree with what you say. Played with him on superserver.co.uk
    and he's a nice guy.
    Never heard him slate another player and he can take a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
      And all those spawn killing tanks whore get blown up by my jet whoring
      And all those jet whores get blown up by Stinger whores. Who then in turn get raped by infantry whores.

This game is so unfair.

Comment

Originally posted by KurtisMayfield
        If I tank whored every game on Karkand as the USMC I would have a SPM > 4 as well. The top ten has 7 people that just tank on Karkand as USMC. Blazin has revived his way to the top and plays all the infantry maps, at least he is being helpful to other players. To me BushViper seems like the only one with "well rounded" skills.
        You can have a 3+ spm playing other maps and not tank whoring, but you wouldn't know how anyway so why bother.

Comment

Originally posted by =AAF=TheSpaniard
          Blazin plays a 64 karkand map as medic. He doesn't rape, he is just very skilled....coupled with the fact he has an extremly low ping on the particular server he plays on.

I agree with what you say. Played with him on superserver.co.uk
          and he's a nice guy.
          Never heard him slate another player and he can take a joke.
          good server that one......when you get on.

Comment

most are just fat lame nerds that have no life, so they paly what 1000000 hrs of bf2//

Comment

Not all but most of the high rankers play the game "STAT-STRATEGICALY"

IE
              if they are getting pwned they go wwhere the talent is less
              they only play in rounds where they can pwn either by vehicle whoreing or base raping
              they use legal and illegal stat padding

the actual number who really earned their high rank is rather small

sad that the a$$hats have to make all high rankers achievments questionable

Comment

What's REALLY disgusting is the lack of skill in the low-ranked players

1. Won't throw ammo, or med packs down

2. Thinks behind my tank is a good place to hide, until I run him over

3. Tosses 'nades everywhere but @ the enemy

4. Nothing is more annoying than a n00b tryin to get his explosive badge

5. If you are on the right, & a n00b is on the left, garrunteed the shot that kills you will come from the left

6. Low ranked players just LOVE to be sniper, even if there are already 15 snipers on our team, & cry about being based raped by tanks but REFUSE to switch to AT kit even temporarily

7. They shoot TV missiles @ infantry, & chain gun tanks

8. Why do low-ranked players love to tap-tap away w/ the .50 giving away my postion when I am in any vehicle, or give my postion away giving me packs I don't need

9. What perverse pleasure does a low-ranked player get from stabbing a commander that IS WINNING in the back while he is in commander screen

etc, etc, etc...............

Damn those low-ranked players, damn them AALLLL to HEELLLL!!!!

rotflmao:laugh:

Worst of all, low ranked players are the driving force behind every "nerf" in the game

peace

Comment

Bravo, man, Bravo.

Vitalix

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
                    You can have a 3+ spm playing other maps and not tank whoring, but you wouldn't give a rats ass about gaming an artificial rank system to gain advantage on some e-penis measuring stick scoreboard anyway so why bother.
                    Fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                      Not all but most of the high rankers play the game "STAT-STRATEGICALY"

IE
                      if they are getting pwned they go wwhere the talent is less
                      they only play in rounds where they can pwn either by vehicle whoreing or base raping
                      they use legal and illegal stat padding

the actual number who really earned their high rank is rather small

sad that the a$$hats have to make all high rankers achievments questionable
                      yea or sometimes they impose rules on theyre servers so they wont get owned by players better than them to make the game more "real".

Comment

Originally posted by KurtisMayfield
                        Fixed that for you
                        Thanks. Now go play mods or on unranked servers, most of us like to play for points and epenis size. It's the reason why MMOs are so popular, but you don't give a rats ass since you have no ego apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                          And all those jet whores get blown up by Stinger whores. Who then in turn get raped by infantry whores.

This game is so unfair.
                          No I am a skilled jet whore...not one that trys to shoot down everything with missles all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                            No I am a skilled jet whore...not one that trys to shoot down everything with missles all the time.
                            Sarcasm.

You should try it sometime...

Comment

I find that many high ranked players, like colonels and lieutenants, are just as noobish as lower ranked corporals and sergeants.

Rank doesn't mean anything, and doesn't show how skilled a player is.

Comment

I agree that there isn't that much of a difference with the higher ranked players. Like said above they know how to play for the stats. Only top ten player I've played with that ground pounded with me was BushViper. He played smart and was less noobish than others. Wish there was a better way to base stats on then time played.

Comment

Working...
                                X