Whats your favourite map and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats your favourite map and why?

my top 3 maps of bf2 and not any expansion are wake/strike at kark/mashtur.love emm. and another one is gulf of omen.

Comment

Kubra Dam, Mashtuur, Sharqi and Karkand are my favorites...coincidentally, all except Kubra have no planes on them.

My least favorite...Zatar Wetlands and Operation Clean Sweep. Plane whore city, both of them.

Comment

I love almost every bomber maps(not only cuz of the bombers) they are big they are cool and...thats it...BTW...I HATE KARKAND AND ITS MEDIC WHORES....STOP PLAYING MEDICS FAGS

Comment

Kubra Dam. It has a bit of everything: multi-level combat, jets (fighters and bombers), choppers (attack and transport), SAM sites, mobile AA, APCs, tanks, buggies, sniper spots, plenty of bridges to blow apart to impede the enemy's progress, relies on teamwork, and is free from campers. Brilliant.

Comment

wow bringing someone's sexuality into question because of how they play a video game really adds to the conversation.

Comment

Wake Island, even though I'm a crap pilot.

Comment

I've been drawn to Kubra Dam lately.

Big, but not too big. I like the initial race for the white flag spawn. Jets are a pain, but what map isn't that has em.

I like defending Construction with AT, against choppers and vehicles. You can park and turn the flag but you don't last long with a couple of people pounding your lid with AT rounds. You can hover but you take fire from many spots below. There's places to hide and fire from. You weaken vehicles comming from intake as they come up the hill. Stuff like that.

Refueling is fun to defend too. I get up by the base of the derrick and wait. I wait till the vehicles get close because from far away (end of bridge) they can see the trajectory and locate your position. Once intight in the spawn often times they have no idea where the rounds are comming from.

On the flip side both are fun to try and take. Especially Construction. It's hard to take if some one doesn't want to give it up. You can pound people in the building with the mobile AA units, but to get out and actually take the spawn is another story.

Once inside though the stairwell divides the spawn area, so you can stay low as they look for you. It's fun looking for people while defending too. Keep an eye on the meter and see if it begins to reduce when you come and go out of the spawn area, which you can while still in the building. If it does , you've got company.

Comment

I hate them all equally.

Comment

id have to say omen gulf since its the ONLY one i can F'in play (demo)
                    still fun as hell :P

Comment

Originally posted by laugzilla
                      wow bringing someone's sexuality into question because of how they play a video game really adds to the conversation.
                      Hahahahaha :laugh:

Comment

1)Ghost Town
                        2)Strike At Karkand
                        3)Sharqi/Mass destruction

Comment

Basarah Streets on the USI Mod...Pure Urban with no room for tanks..The best I have seen in any BF2 map

Comment

Working...
                          X