Whats your favourite map and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your favourite map and why?

Now ive been noticin how there are loads of karkand servers out on bf 2 and im wonderin... Is that all people like? Me myself am a karkand fan but i havn't met anyone else who actually likes something else apart from karand.

Re: Whats your favourite map and why?

Wake Island just because of the chopper fun and J10 ruining it every damn time.. Dice needs to do a big poop on EA and tell those fella's; To chill! Patches need time to be tuned and all bugs etc. Just [u]fix[u] that J10/F35B In-balance..! If that's done inclusive the stupid netcode.. I'll be ready to play 24/7 Again..

Just check the sig and you'll know what my fav. map is

~ Komet

Comment

I've grown to dislike Karkand. In fact, I try to avoid it. It's still my most played map.

But as far as the others, I like Wake, Sharqi, and Kubra Dam. Kubra Dam is great for AT, AA, planes, armor, etc. It just has it all, IMO. Sharqi is similar to Karkand - ground 'n' pound (except the few heli's). Wake is just fun.

Comment

Sharqi. It's a more fun karkand in my opinion.

Comment

wake because i normally play as sniper and Karkand is'nt fantastic for sniping. If i play as other kits i quite like Karkand though.

Comment

operation harverst for me
            nice and open and fun.

Comment

Kubra Dam, good choppermap, nice for snipers. Great fights on the dam... i like it

Comment

Lately I've been heli whorin' on Sharqi... I like sharqi a lot better then karkand...

Ghost town is probably my second favorite map.

Comment

yea the other day i just tried out kubra and i enjoy the dog fights :-)
                  but i sorta stoped playing karkand

Comment

Mashtuur City probably.... even though I havent played it near as much as other maps.

Its an excellent mix of Sniping, close infantry combat, armored vehicles and transports without the unnecessary drama that Attack helos and jets bring.

It even has transport choppers.

Warlord is good too.

Comment

Dragon valley. It's got good action concentration, nice hiding spots for snipers, a lot of vehicles and enough antiair to hold the planes and helicopters at bay.

Comment

I hate Karkand now

Mashtuur/kubra dam/dragon valley are my fav maps

Comment

Kubra Dam, bit of everything on there, Karkand is full of 9 year old nutters.

Comment

Sharqi, as long as the Helo's keep each other busy. Why? because IMHO it has the most intense infantry combat of all the maps and makes use of real tactics.

I hate Karkand with a passion because its a real armour spam-fest and the USMC are not rewarded for breaking through as the ticket bleed isnt high enough even if all the rear flags are captured, its all about spamming grenades and claymores round the hotel as the 6 peices of armour sit perfectly still on supply crates :cry:

Comment

I got three favourites at the moment:

1. Warlord
                              2. Great Wall
                              3. Ghosttown

but maybe it changes next week because I like a lot of maps in bf2... :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X