Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Unlock Thread

Originally posted by Eddy01741
    The G36E and the L85 do same damage, which is 32 damage per shot (w/o body armor on the victm of course). If you don't believe me, jsut tell me and i'll be glad to post up the ini files for each gun.
    L85 in the 1.2x and 1.3 patches does 34 damage. You appear to be looking at the .tweak files from 1.12.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
      L85 in the 1.2x and 1.3 patches does 34 damage. You appear to be looking at the .tweak files from 1.12.
      Yea, i somehow am, WTF is going on, first the SAW, now this, wtf is up with my TWEAK files, how do i access the 1.3 tweaks?

Comment

Yea, i somehow am, WTF is going on, first the SAW, now this, wtf is up with my TWEAK files, how do i access the 1.3 tweaks?
        You don't have multiple installs of BF2 do you? Or maybe the patch didn't apply completely. Another possibility is that you installed SF after installing the 1.3 patch; I believe that would put you back to patch 1.10.

Comment

You don't have multiple installs of BF2 do you? Or maybe the patch didn't apply completely. Another possibility is that you installed SF after installing the 1.3 patch; I believe that would put you back to patch 1.10.
          nah, i got SF, then installed patch 1.12, ever since, no change. Anyways, i downloaded the full 1.3 patch (couldn't do incremental cuz i wasn't at 1.22 yet). Anyways, what do you mean by multiple installs?

Comment

nah, i got SF, then installed patch 1.12, ever since, no change. Anyways, i downloaded the full 1.3 patch (couldn't do incremental cuz i wasn't at 1.22 yet). Anyways, what do you mean by multiple installs?
            Some people (especially SP players and mod users) have multiple installs. Install v1.0, copy to a new folder, then install patch 1.12, copy to another folder, install patch 1.2, etc. This is handy when a new patch comes out since if it turns out to have some nasty bug you can easily go back to the previous patch without reinstalling. Some SP players still like to use 1.0 because you can have real toggleable unlocks offline with a simple mod to a single file. Also some mods won't work with new patches until they release a new version.

Comment

You'll love the G36e.
              "Arguably" the best all around gun in the game... not the best at VERY close range but from close to long range it's fantastic.
              With that 900 firing rate you can tap fast enough so that it's 'almost' like full auto.
              Accuracy of the 3 round burst is... like someoneelse said = the m16 on steroids. Not even necessary to switch to single fire mode at long range.
              The G36e may be too good... I hope it doesnt get nerfed

Comment

Some people (especially SP players and mod users) have multiple installs. Install v1.0, copy to a new folder, then install patch 1.12, copy to another folder, install patch 1.2, etc. This is handy when a new patch comes out since if it turns out to have some nasty bug you can easily go back to the previous patch without reinstalling. Some SP players still like to use 1.0 because you can have real toggleable unlocks offline with a simple mod to a single file. Also some mods won't work with new patches until they release a new version.
                No, i think i only got 1 install, i do have a couple mods, but they're on the same install (you access the mods by other link).

Comment

Working...
                X