X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 blue angels (video)

made this last night, I hope you'll like it

EDIT:

better quality video below, will upload to filefront or somewhere else so u can download it if u want it, the one below is streamable and its original quality, u can watch it in full screen but it will streach out=quality goes down

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

Re: BF2 blue angels (video)

good job and sweet flying

Comment

very nice video!!!! 10/10!!

as i was clicking on the link i was wondering if ur fflying skills could match up with the real blue angels and i was really impressed...everything was solid and well done and hte music went along nicely.
      somethings i liked:
      1) the view from the cockpick of the other pilots..pretty cool ( i love flying in a column with friendly pilots for bombing runs)
      2) not sure if it was on purpose but the trail of smoke coming from the jets as tehy were spinning around
      3) music
      4) custom skinned jets...very cool

the only thing that bothered me was like 2 of the skins for hte jets..(the red/yellow ones) but that doesnt really matter since u didnt really fly in tehm

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        very nice video!!!! 10/10!!

as i was clicking on the link i was wondering if ur fflying skills could match up with the real blue angels and i was really impressed...everything was solid and well done and hte music went along nicely.
        somethings i liked:
        1) the view from the cockpick of the other pilots..pretty cool ( i love flying in a column with friendly pilots for bombing runs)
        2) not sure if it was on purpose but the trail of smoke coming from the jets as tehy were spinning around
        3) music
        4) custom skinned jets...very cool

the only thing that bothered me was like 2 of the skins for hte jets..(the red/yellow ones) but that doesnt really matter since u didnt really fly in tehm
        thanks guys yea I thought it would be cool to record some stuff from the cockpit view so we gave it a try and yep we got the planes on smoke on purpose so it would look better

btw the skins arent made by any of us, you can download the map, its called wake airshow, someone created the skins

Comment

nice video, but i think it would have looked alot better if it wasnt on youtube and a tad bit faster.

but hey thats just me, i prefer to see jets come inches from eachother than jets taking off but still sweet flying in this movie, and your graphics are incredible too

8/10

Comment

Formation flying in BF2 takes close to no skill, but trust me, I know how difficult it is to simply get everyone to cooperate and be on the same page as one another.

I really did enjoy the movie, very original for sure, Loved the cross overs and breaks!

Comment

wow thats awesome! 10/10

Comment

Nicely done! Really impressed with how tightly you guys flew the jets together. Cockpit views were great!

We did some formation flying too, BF2 isn't a good engine to fly close together....
                ftp://208.67.49.239/blueangles01.zip

Glad ppl like airshow and blue angels in BF2. We are having some new skins done by the Blue Angels skinner at -BOM-, and maybe a new map. Here r some preview shots, don't know how it will work out yet, depends on the playtests and interest level.

Comment

oh yea getting people to cooparate(sp) is hard and one other thing that makes it hard is the size of the maps, you run out o room, you have to do ur thing fast

also the video on my pc is 77mb, very good quality, I had problems uploading it to file front so I asked my friend to do it, i sent it to him through xfire but he uploaded it to youtube :laugh:

Originally posted by bibi
                  Nicely done! Glad ppl like airshow and blue angels in BF2.

We did some flying of our own too, BF2 isn't a good engine to fly formation....
                  ftp://208.67.49.239/blueangles01.zip

Having some new skins done by the Blue Angels skinner at -BOM-, and maybe a new map. Here r some preview shots,

gimme gimme gimme gimme

I want those planes and maps, can you please hook me up

oh and that video you guys made.............I have it in my videos folder, seen it long ago, so many people lol and it looks very good but it would look alot better if you guys were closer

very nice

Comment

I simply love videos made in Vegas... and not only that i like the music and the flying!

There are many ways you can improve on your future videos like
                    - removing the annoying fraps.com by using the Event Pan/Crop
                    (is above the Event FX icon)
                    - removing the nametags and huds using battlelauncher
                    - also remove the hud (the health bar, minimap thingy) by typing
                    "renderer.drawHud 0" to off or "renderer.drawHud 1" to on
                    - remove the annoying black borders at both left & right side of your video

All these will make your overall video nicer

Comment

btw..can u put this on filefront or somewhere...if theres a better quality i wanna see ti and i wanna keep this movie :P

and btw..wat song do u use?

Comment

Nice vid. Looks like you had fun.
                        Not as technical or realistic as the guys below, but good for BF2.

If you've an interest in online flying, aviation in general and airshows, the below are worth a watch, incredible.

Virtual Blue Angels trailer video

Virtual Thunderbirds

VFTC Aerobatics Team (Russian "Pros' with full voice comms recorded and a virtual announcer/crowd )

White Ravens

Comment

WOW very good job 10/10 i loved the part where the guy jumps outa the plane and into another one that was pretty sweet

Comment

heh thanks guys

oh yea I tried using fraps full version but the demo seems to be better for me, I dunno why

oh and yea I knew you could get rid of names and stuff but it doesnt really bother me so............yea

btw the song is metal gear solid 2 theme

I just saw that virtual blue angels videp, yea we did that one stunt, its at 3:00 in the video, its kinda hard to have 4 or more people flying so close to each other coz you have to look to the side and turn ur plane at the same time, thats not possible in BF2:cry:

also I tried uploading it to fillefront but it didnt work, Ill ask my friend to do it, I sent him the video

Ill try to upload the song also, I usually have problems with bigger files, not the small ones

Comment

and another question...
                              how did u get to see ur targetting view when u were looking around in ur cockpit (ie near the end when u were taking off from the carrier)

Comment

Working...
                              X