X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 blue angels (video)

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
    and another question...
    how did u get to see ur targetting view when u were looking around in ur cockpit (ie near the end when u were taking off from the carrier)
    hold down ctrl and move the mouse

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
      hold down ctrl and move the mouse
      yea but when u do that...the targetting thingies on the screen dissappear but in ur movie when ur taking off they dont

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        yea but when u do that...the targetting thingies on the screen dissappear but in ur movie when ur taking off they dont
        hmm weird, I dunno lol

Comment

I liked when the two blue angels flew under the bridge, one over the other that was upside down!!! Nice stunt!!!

Comment

good job bro very nice, my only thing is the music....Van Halen did a video with music to the Blue Angles, I personally would have liked to have seen that music

Comment

Flares, I have flown many times with the Virtual Thunderbirds (only in practice of course) and have a close friend in stage 2 of their training. Formation in Lock On Modern Combat is a whole different world, Anyboyd can do formation in BF2, but only a seasoned experianced pilot can keep up with the sheer intenisty of flying formation in Lock On Modern Combat.

Comment

Originally posted by ViperThreat
                Flares, I have flown many times with the Virtual Thunderbirds (only in practice of course) and have a close friend in stage 2 of their training. Formation in Lock On Modern Combat is a whole different world, Anyboyd can do formation in BF2, but only a seasoned experianced pilot can keep up with the sheer intenisty of flying formation in Lock On Modern Combat.
                Damn Strait!

Virtual Thunderbirds, back, back, back then.

Comment

Im playing the demo now, its hard for my for two reasons, Ive never used a joystick before, I fly with a mouse in BF2, have a new joystick tho, tried it once, mehhhh

another reason are the camera views in the game, I probably didnt go through all of them coz there are too many options in the game, most of the camera views are weird and its not easy to fly when using these camera views

it all just takes time, i couldnt fly a plane in BF2 when I first started, thats how it works, Ill get there, I just found out about this game

never really liked flying planes before I started playing BF2

and no, not anyone can fly in formation in BF2, what we did wasnt really formation, its not easy but its not as hard as it is in lomac

Comment

very cool video

Comment

lock on is good, but sad when you cant figure out how to fire the damn missles

Comment

lol...point proven, you can't even launch a missle.

As I've said before, LOMAC is a very detailed simulator. Do not expect to just hop in and be able to take down bandits and return home alive. You NEED To go through the training tracks, manuals, and spend hours practicing yourself. Even then, you'll still only be half way there.

Comment

no i mean i got the demo and i want to shoot someone down and i cant. i cant find it in the control options either and it ticks me off lol

Comment

Heh, Viperthreat, yeah I know. Flying in BF2 is a kiddie arcade game in comparison, but I wouldn't wish to disrespect the efforts of the guys who compiled the BF2 vid.

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                            Im playing the demo now, its hard for my for two reasons, Ive never used a joystick before, I fly with a mouse in BF2, have a new joystick tho, tried it once, mehhhh
                            Originally posted by -Darkstar10-
                            no i mean i got the demo and i want to shoot someone down and i cant. i cant find it in the control options either and it ticks me off lol
                            The demo doesn't compare to the full product. If you're interested in Lock On, it's very cheap to buy new, ie approx $5-$10... cheaper than a BF2 booster pack. You'll then have the luxury of a manual so you can start shootin' stuff. There's plenty of SP missions, with many user created missions to download. The game's still developer supported, with an active community, online squadrons and it's stable to play multiplayer in COOP or head to head. There's also an expansion pack called Flaming Cliffs which brings many fixes and enhancements, including the Su25T (basically the Su39 in Armoured Fury), but you get all the weapons the neutered BF2 version will never have. It flys like a brick, but it's armed to the teeth. BF2 tankers would go ape if they had to face it... One plane could take out a whole 32 player team without rearming. :laugh:

Comment

wow sounds fun

ill check out eb games see if they got it

Comment

Go for it. If you can't get it in a shop, Amazon will probably have it in stock.

Loads more movies:
                                When health is absent, wisdom cannot reveal itself, beauty cannot manifest, the body cannot fight, wealth becomes useless, and intelligence cannot be applied.

Comment

Working...
                                X