Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned

It was on a random 24/7 Wake 2007 server. I was a sniper as Chinese. There's this tank coming towards one of our bases, so I approach it and (stupidly) jumped on the back. I then killed its gunner with my pistol while on the back of the tank. (Wished I had chosen special forces class)

Similar events happen to you?

Re: Owned

do u really think that this deserves to be made into a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali G
      do u really think that this deserves to be made into a thread?
      Yea, we've had more amazing moments than this, for instance, i was prob the first one to prove that the M95 could shoot through glass in the demo (yea the demo, second day out), on that day, i went to an unlock server, took the M95 on Gulf of Oman, saw a guy gettin into the Mi-28, and shot him through the glass (as a pot shot to see effect), and he actually died lmao.

Comment

Yeah, I think everyone wishes they were a specs, if not mad engie, when next to an oblivious tank. I wouldn't get on incase it glitches and I die.
        Why did you make a whole thread on this though?

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
          Yeah, I think everyone wishes they were a specs, if not mad engie, when next to an oblivious tank. I wouldn't get on incase it glitches and I die.
          Why did you make a whole thread on this though?
          Yea, whenever i'm next to a tank i'm never spec ops, when i am spec ops, i try to get near the tank and get killed easily.

Comment

In my opinion, shooting one guy who did not even see you with a pistol does not qualify as ownage...

Comment

Originally posted by TITAN126
              In my opinion, shooting one guy who did not even see you with a pistol does not qualify as ownage...
              Pwnage would be like in CQC against four guys with DAOs (and they see you), you pistol each of them to death (all headshots) without dying, now that would be awesome (and would involve a whole lot of bunnyhopping).

Comment

Well in the same game I did destroy a boat with an M95, killing 3 people.

Comment

Knife him next time :nod:
                  Fun to hide in the backseat of the HMMV with your knife and wait for hapless victims looking for a ride. :hi:

Comment

Either a Noob pistol'd massacre or The ol bunnyhop to glory
                    Either a great loss to dignity when gloated upon. Speak not of this.

Comment

I'm surprised no one has hijacked this thread yet.

Comment

lol well i bet it was fun thats all that matters, surfing a tank it great fun lol

Comment

That really isn't that impressive. . . I've pistoled like 3 guys once in a row and thats still not impressive.

Comment

wow......your talented

Comment

I was saying that my pistol streak wasn't impressive, so one pistol kill isn't impressive.

Comment

Working...
                              X