Owned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Owned

this should go in the war stories thread.

Comment

nice kill i love it when stuf like this happens, once i was playing karkend and was playing usmc. I figured i would try to capture the factory and when i got there i saw an APC so i jumped out of my car and ran for it, saddly an enemy got there first and took it from me. so i pull out my C4 and stick 1 or 2 blocks on him, and when he saw me doing that he jumped out and ran away, so i jumped in and and got a nice kill,and a capture all this happend in a matter of seckonds and i thought it was funny when he jumped out

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
        Pwnage would be like in CQC against four guys with DAOs (and they see you), you pistol each of them to death (all headshots) without dying, now that would be awesome (and would involve a whole lot of bunnyhopping).
        LOL, there would literally be a wall of lead flying at you. I think it's safe to say that you have a better chance of seeing Jesus than surviving that. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
          Yea, we've had more amazing moments than this, for instance, i was prob the first one to prove that the M95 could shoot through glass in the demo (yea the demo, second day out), on that day, i went to an unlock server, took the M95 on Gulf of Oman, saw a guy gettin into the Mi-28, and shot him through the glass (as a pot shot to see effect), and he actually died lmao.
          Correct me if I'm wrong, but, isn't the M95 an unlock? I don't remember the M95 being the first choice for the sniper in the demo. The demo was Gulf of Oman, and the choices I thought were the US M24, and the MEC SVD. So, how could you have used the M95 on the demo?

It's been damn near a year since it came out now.

Comment

I do recall a similar situation, i was AT and got caught short of rockets, so i jumped on the tank and fired all my dao rounds at it, then decided to knife away. got a kill when a bloke spawned in it as well, that was pleasant. Does anyone know, when you knife a tank, can the driver hear the plink plinks?

Comment

Yep, got a similar situation, too.
              But I knifed the tank-gunner, flashed the tank commander and run away

It's always nice to jump on a tank and look into the gunners face

Comment

ive jumped onto a tank, shot the gunner. the driver pops into gunner to try and kill me. bang. stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Miniman
                  ive jumped onto a tank, shot the gunner. the driver pops into gunner to try and kill me. bang. stolen.
                  Got into the gunner's seat after his gunner was just shot, what an idiot.. he was obviously shot, and they shooter would've still had the sights in his direction. Should've driven really fast of and spun the turret, either you would have been 'no more' or you'd have fallen off in splash range of the first tank shot.

Comment

now this story is much more owrth being in this thread as compared to the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                      Correct me if I'm wrong, but, isn't the M95 an unlock? I don't remember the M95 being the first choice for the sniper in the demo. The demo was Gulf of Oman, and the choices I thought were the US M24, and the MEC SVD. So, how could you have used the M95 on the demo?

It's been damn near a year since it came out now.

In the demo there were servers that had all the unlocks available.

Comment

i remember instances of people granting unlocks for a period of days to prove a point but it was stopped. so its fairly possible the guy tried out the M95.

Comment

Ha reminds me of when I was a med and jumped onto a enemy tank, knifed the gunner and surfed on the tanks until people figured out I was on it.

Comment

This thread was not needed, off topic or war stories, not here

Comment

WOW!!! OWNAGE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X