Doom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Doom 3

CoD2 is probably the most intense game ive ever played (in single player). I highly reccommend it...Single player is good so far. (ive only played the first two missions or so lol) but multiplayer is addictive...one of the best games ive ever played

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. 4thebeavers
      CoD2 is probably the most intense game ive ever played (in single player). I highly reccommend it...Single player is good so far. (ive only played the first two missions or so lol) but multiplayer is addictive...one of the best games ive ever played
      One of my favorite single player experiences is COD2 with the difficulty on high, were one to two shots kill you. When the difficulty is actually up, you really feel like your fighting for your life and you actually make up strategies to flank advance, instead of just jumping out and spraying and getting shot, like when the settings are on easy or normal. IIn my opinion, the most intense SP experience is FEAR, because there is nothing like just winning a firefight where you were outnumbered, then a little ghost girl is following you around wispering things to you. And the MP isnt to bad either.hink that Half Life 2 is the best MP SP package out there, hands down. Thats of course the multiplayer being css, not hl2 DM

Comment

Originally posted by BIC
        I know the felling . The only game I play onlineis BF2 . FarCry, Q4, FEAR and D3 are only for single player mode.

When I will be done with COD2, I will try its MP mode.

BTW, did you play COD2? How was it (single player mode)?
        Single player mode was good, I liked it, a bit short though, I mean I know it covered the major events from WW2, but some of the levels or more levels would be pretty cool. I played multiplayer for a bit, its pretty good, its pretty well balanced. I unninstalled it, just because I completed single player but it is a good game, so I think you should get it.

Comment

I got it, I will give it a try.

Eternal-Souljah,

I'm curious. You have been using your actual sig for a while and I was wondering if it's you that appears on your Sig? Or is it an actor that I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by BIC
            I got it, I will give it a try.

Eternal-Souljah,

I'm curious. You have been using your actual sig for a while and I was wondering if it's you that appears on your Sig? Or is it an actor that I don't know
            lmao at this ****, no its not its johnny depp aka raul duke from fear and loathing in las vegas, your the 2nd to ask that, and im 16, hes like 30-40 or something rofl. Yah I know I should make another sig or something but just forget.

Comment

doom 3 and quake 4 look exactly the same to me
              i mean look at their armor same its stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                lmao at this ****, no its not its johnny depp aka raul duke from fear and loathing in las vegas, your the 2nd to ask that, and im 16, hes like 30-40 or something rofl. Yah I know I should make another sig or something but just forget.

Hahaha :laugh:. Don't change it, we used to it now ad it's a cool sig (guns cigar, ...).

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  LOL DUH, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas = F**KING AWESOME!!!! As are most of his movies, Donnie Brasco is my fav.

Is that you he says...lol

I guess some people just dont know. Oh well.

Comment

Doom 3 is one of the ****test games ever. First of all, I've never really liked fighting sci-fi creatures which is basically what doom3 is all about and secondly, the game sux large dong.

Crysis all the way for me

Comment

Originally posted by Sloth_Boy
                      Doom 3 is one of the ****test games ever. First of all, I've never really liked fighting sci-fi creatures which is basically what doom3 is all about and secondly, the game sux large dong.

Crysis all the way for me
                      First of all, Crysis isnt even out yet, and for all you know, it could suck as well. all ive seen is 10 minutes gameplay and great graphics, but no gameplay like half life 2 and nobodies computers will be able to run graphics that high anyway with decent fps. Second of all, your reasons for doom 3 being bad arent very good, and you have to admit, the first couple levels of the game were fun, until the rerpetitions began. But in the end, what it comes down to it that if you want a scary game, get F.E.A.R
                      Originally posted by Justin B.
                      doom 3 and quake 4 look exactly the same to me
                      i mean look at their armor same its stupid
                      Lol. You no sense make. Because just different armor, reason not good for bad games.

Comment

Repetition as a complaint, and your playing BF2? Everyone looks the like one of several characters. Always the same vehicles. Always stuck playing the same 3-4 maps out of the few that are in the game. Always playing as the same few classes. Always noobs running around.

I just find it funny that someone would call a game repetitive and they play this game, just my personal opinion though. But for an online game, this game is as repetitive as Mario Brothers.

Comment

with all the mods and custom maps out there i keep having renewed fun every week when new content comes out. i don't hold myself to vanilla or the marketed expansion/boosters. the patch, however, has limited me in some ways since i can't play USI anymore. lately, firing mavericks at bots, and going against insurmountable odds to beat a team of bots on 100 AI leaves me feeling like i'm getting my money's worth out of bf2. of course, most of it is in a jet, but that's the great thing about coop, the bots don't complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Brindled
                            with all the mods and custom maps out there i keep having renewed fun every week when new content comes out. i don't hold myself to vanilla or the marketed expansion/boosters. the patch, however, has limited me in some ways since i can't play USI anymore. lately, firing mavericks at bots, and going against insurmountable odds to beat a team of bots on 100 AI leaves me feeling like i'm getting my money's worth out of bf2. of course, most of it is in a jet, but that's the great thing about coop, the bots don't complain.
                            Your not really playing BF2 anymore when you play a different mod though, it's a completely different game that you got for free that breaks the repetition from a game that got boring for you At least that is how I always looked at it.

Those that are stuck on regular BF2 and call other games repetitive is just kind of funny to me.

Comment

agreed... all games are repetitive in that aspect.

Comment

Working...
                              X