Doom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doom 3

I just bough it. On the 3 diffciculty levels available, not including the locked one, I'm playing the game at the second level. It seems easy so far.

I was wondering which level did you guys play it? Is it like FarCry , is it going to get harder later?

Re: Doom 3

Yeah, the monsters are more sneaky later on, and harder to kill.

Comment

most repetitive game I've ever played. Thank I god I didn't pay for that 1

I'm playing Hitman-bloodmoney right now, freaking awesome.

Comment

i got bored after the second level, so i just used cheats. God that game is linear. And yes, the game has harder enemies as you go on.

Comment

monster closets.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Seemed good to me, but since I have been playing Soldier Of Fortune 1 & 2 etc since my old PC couldn't play these type of games, when I played Doom 3 on my new PC on all High's, it was really good, completed the game no cheats.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
              Seemed good to me, but since I have been playing Soldier Of Fortune 1 & 2 etc since my old PC couldn't play these type of games, when I played Doom 3 on my new PC on all High's, it was really good, completed the game no cheats.
              Which difficulty level did you play? 1, 2 or 3 (4 is locked)

So far the most usefull weapon is the Falshlight This game is (so far) dark and linear (nothing special).

Comment

i couldn't finish it, i just couldn't keep my mind on it. i didn't crave it enough like i did farcry. i started the game on normal difficulty, not the easiest.

Comment

yup, killing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over got kind of repetitive

Comment

Originally posted by BIC
                    Which difficulty level did you play? 1, 2 or 3 (4 is locked)

So far the most usefull weapon is the Falshlight This game is (so far) dark and linear (nothing special).
                    Well on most games I always used to play on Medium/Normal difficulty to get a feel to the game, but as I play mainly fps, I usually go for Hard. So for Doom 3 which I completed nearly a year ago, I played on medium.

Comment

Well,

Doom 3 just got uninstalled. I could not take it anymore. Very linear with nothing special, just monsters appearing from everywhere. Too simple.

Different players, different taste, different games. There is a game for every taste out there. I guess D3 was not my style.

I will go for COD 2. I have never played a COD so far, I will give it a try..

Comment

Originally posted by BIC
                        Well,

Doom 3 just got uninstalled. I could not take it anymore. Very linear with nothing special, just monsters appearing from everywhere. Too simple.

Different players, different taste, different games. There is a game for every taste out there. I guess D3 was not my style.

I will go for COD 2. I have never played a COD so far, I will give it a try..
                        If you didnt like it, and i dont blame you at all, dont bother playing Quake 4. Its basically the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by wootoow
                          If you didnt like it, and i dont blame you at all, dont bother playing Quake 4. Its basically the same thing.
                          I played Q4 just before D3 and I loved it. More diversify, drive vehicule, shot from vehicule, etc. You are with team mates often to engage fight, etc.

To me Q4 >>>>> D3

Comment

Quake 4 is a really good game hands down, but last time I played multiplayer it was like 20 people running around with a rocket launcher.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                              Quake 4 is a really good game hands down, but last time I played multiplayer it was like 20 people running around with a rocket launcher.
                              I know the felling . The only game I play onlineis BF2 . FarCry, Q4, FEAR and D3 are only for single player mode.

When I will be done with COD2, I will try its MP mode.

BTW, did you play COD2? How was it (single player mode)?

Comment

Working...
                              X