Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where is Co-op?

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
    Dont care for it. However, I do appreciate EA giving us a new game mode. I can want until they release CTF, hopefully in the next patch.

Hah...good one.

Comment

Originally posted by 914 motob
      Ok, so now I have the CO-OP enabled and settings are selected. Do I provide the IP to another player so he can play w/ me?

Sorry-- Never looked into this game mode before... I think I'll try it this weekend.
      If you're on the same local network the other players can see the "server" in the "join local" browser. If you're going across the internet you will need to provide your internet ip address (not the one your computer gets from a router if you have one). You may also need to do some configuration on the router to do this across the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
        The FIRST map in your Map folders MUST be an original BF2/SF map. Thats the trick. Example: You have BF2C Wake Airshow installed, it is now the first map in your map folders. Usually Dalian plant is the first map, I think. So it wont show if you have a map installed starting with numbers, A, B, or C!
        This solved the problem I was having. I was working on making my own map and it's name came up before Dalian Plant. Once I moved that folder out COOP became available.

And yes, it is lame.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X