I hate people like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I hate people like this

Damn..he must have really messed u up to make a thread and keep it going long after the match. It's just a game :P

Comment

What did you do with Nyte1? That's what I want to know. If only Field Marshall Montgomery knew about this tactic. If the Allies were to set up huge tanoys all across occupied France that booned out 'PWNED' and 'STUFF U NOOB ASS' at regular intervals we'd have taken Berlin in time for sodding afternoon tea.

Comment

Yep, just ignore the losers...

Comment

just sounds like somebody having fun,nothing wrong with ****ing ppl off in servers its just a game

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
            What did you do with Nyte1? That's what I want to know. If only Field Marshall Montgomery knew about this tactic. If the Allies were to set up huge tanoys all across occupied France that booned out 'PWNED' and 'STUFF U NOOB ASS' at regular intervals we'd have taken Berlin in time for sodding afternoon tea.
            Someone took the nick "Nyte" on this forum :P.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggz
              Damn..he must have really messed u up to make a thread and keep it going long after the match. It's just a game :P

Yea really!! LOL!!! Threw ya off yer game so much that you had to come in here and rant about it!!! LOL N1 Nyte!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MCPresident
                Okay, last night I was playing on a server (can't remember the name, sorry) and this player named Nyte was being as annoying as physically possible. After every time he killed someone, he would say "Owned. 1 ticket down." Every. Freaking. Time. He would also say GG as soon as one teams tickets got under 100. He would ignore all complaints and requests to top this practice, and would respond in the steriotypical "I'm smarter than you and I want to show it by being a ****" fashion. I hate people like this.
                I've run into a few people that think this particular tactic acutally impresses or aggravates othes. Everytime he got lucky enough to kill someone, he says "Owned"... If you by chance mentioned to this chap to stfu, his response was something along the lines of "Learn to play the game you retarded noob."
                I mean, really no more Mountain Dew for that 10 year old....
                I remember the guys name was -=wKa=-KoTToN or something.
                Uber-Tool!!!!!

Comment

Hunt them down, and give them a taste of cold steel ........

Comment

LOL, what a smacktard. Those are the kind I usually knife and teabag later on. Dropping 2 bombs on them and screaming "pwnzorized" is also satisfying.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumintiger
                      Agreed. Sounds like he thought he was the only player contributing to any team. He probably thinks the "owning" he did/n't give you was an improvement for your team...little people like that are annoying. He's probably a kid who is like 11 years old and just got a TEEN rated game for his birthday. The way I deal with players is by knifing them until they leave the server and when they do, you track them through the servers till they quit BF2.
                      LOL!! GG Jumintiger. (hey that reminds me of boondock saints lol)

Comment

the problem with threads like this, is it wont solve anything. just go kill him, that works

Comment

You gotta love Nyte's overinflated ego ... God amongst Snipers ... yeah right

Comment

Originally posted by extremepilot
                            Completely unrelevant post that has nothing to do with BF2... I hate posts like yours

your sad
                            xfire: chodda
                            steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by PC_Judge
                              Anyone saying "I owned you" or "pwnt" "pwned" is just a 14 year old zitty ******* who likes to jerk off to pictures of his best friends mother in his room with a "Do Not Disturb" sign and a Skull and Crossbones sign on the door.
                              i personally would expand this to those that refuse to spell correctly (apart from the accidental typo) and use numbers in their sentences. its rediculious when people use words like "1337" and "pwn3d".

Comment

I love it when people will start a fight over nothing. Then you don't respond and they spend the whole match talking to themselves about how you're gay or something, lol then at the end when you compare your score to his you can say "What was that you said about me again?" Lol I love ticking off smacktards.

Comment

Working...
                                X