I hate people like this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people like this

Okay, last night I was playing on a server (can't remember the name, sorry) and this player named Nyte was being as annoying as physically possible. After every time he killed someone, he would say "Owned. 1 ticket down." Every. Freaking. Time. He would also say GG as soon as one teams tickets got under 100. He would ignore all complaints and requests to top this practice, and would respond in the steriotypical "I'm smarter than you and I want to show it by being a ****" fashion. I hate people like this.

Re: I hate people like this

Agreed. Sounds like he thought he was the only player contributing to any team. He probably thinks the "owning" he did/n't give you was an improvement for your team...little people like that are annoying. He's probably a kid who is like 11 years old and just got a TEEN rated game for his birthday. The way I deal with players is by knifing them until they leave the server and when they do, you track them through the servers till they quit BF2.

Comment

He was just trying to get a rise out of the players and throw them off their game.

It worked.

Ignore jerks like this and they get bored and go away.

Comment

The fact he actually said the word "Owned" puts him near the top of my sh*tlist.

Anyone saying "I owned you" or "pwnt" "pwned" is just a 14 year old zitty ******* who likes to jerk off to pictures of his best friends mother in his room with a "Do Not Disturb" sign and a Skull and Crossbones sign on the door.

Comment

Originally posted by PC_Judge
          The fact he actually said the word "Owned" puts him near the top of my sh*tlist.

Anyone saying "I owned you" or "pwnt" "pwned" is just a 14 year old zitty ******* who likes to jerk off to pictures of his best friends mother in his room with a "Do Not Disturb" sign and a Skull and Crossbones sign on the door.
          same with noob

I feel bad for people when they say that

Comment

can someone say anger management? jeeez
            xfire: chodda
            steam: w0ofz

Comment

Who cares??? I rarely read the chat anyway and probably wouldnt have noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by PC_Judge

Pwned.

Wait...nope. Nothing changed. You were wrong. Owned.

...j/k

Comment

Yeah couldn't agree more, all this PWN3D nonsense gets on my nerves anyway, unless it's used for comedy effect. What's equally worse is people who type 'lol' or '/^_^' after they've killed someone. Fair enough if it was actually funny or squee or whatever at the time but mostly it's nauseating dickheads.

Comment

i think his name was Nyte, i believe he made a thread about saying that stuff @ BF2s.com

Comment

yea there was a guy doing this on a server I was playing too last night... I thought it was kind of funny yet annoying. think his squad dogtag was something like [IW] or [WI] maybe the W was a M... cant remember =)

was pretty funny when he mined a road and stood back to watch the explosion and I drove a tank thru it. As I started driving thru the mine field he writes
                      him-"pwned!"
                      him-"I just landmined the hole road"
                      me-"good job"
                      him-"ur a haxor! u didnt blowup"
                      me-"lol"
                      I then called for UAV on my position and hunted him down and put a full clip of my PKM into him at point blank =)

Comment

like when u hit this noob with your knife about 4 times but none of them register, as he's firing his ERYX at u from point blank range.......then he finally does manage to hit with his last rocket and he cries 'Pwn73Dz0Rz11!11!!" even though hes only killed u once....

Comment

What do you expect he's a Canadian...lol

Comment

Quite sad... the fact that it offends you. People gain satisfaction from other people's aggravation. Personally I do this when I'm mad. You're just falling into his trap.

Originally posted by Chodda
                            can someone say anger management? jeeez
                            Completely unrelevant post that has nothing to do with BF2... I hate posts like yours

Comment

I refer you to this post:

I intended no harm, I just intended to win. And it worked.

Comment

Working...
                              X