X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite joystick?

Originally posted by die2fly
    Yeah, that says it right there.

Logitech® Extreme™ 3D Pro comes in pretty handy right here!

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/pr...CONTENTID=6954
    This is good to see. I tried out the Saitek Cyborg Evo and the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro at a CompUSA store yesterday. The Saiteck felt top heavy to me. While I was moving the stick side-to-side and back and forth the base would tip up. To keep it steady I had to keep my other hand on the base (which you may have to do anyway). Also, the force input into the Saitek seemed to be more, which I thought might make one's hand/arm get tired more quickly. The Logitech felt more stable and easier to manipulate.

Comment

I am also using the MS Sidewinder Precision 2.

I like it sooo much I'd like to buy another one just to have as a backup when/if this one breaks down the road seeing as how MS isn't making them anymore

Comment

Saitek X52 i love it i use to suck in the jets but when i got the X52 today and played all day in the jets i can now put up a pretty good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Kernel Panic
          I use a Saitek Cyborg Evo which seems to be good. Loads of buttons with 3d twist for rudder and throttle.
          Same....Verry durable to.
          I have hade mine for a few years now and if one day it goes belly up.

Im going to get another one. Best cash I spent for this rig hands down.

Comment

If I could afford them I'd get the CH HOTAS system, I've got the X-52 which I love, looks great. Thrustmaster Cougar (HOTAS) is suppolsed to be amazing as well.

Comment

Does the Logitech® Extreme™ 3D Pro have auto centering as I use a logitech forcefeedback 3d and its impossible to fly choppers with it

Comment

Saitek ST290 is affordable and reliable.

Comment

Well im still useing just the MICROSOFT Sidewinder, Not the MICROSOFT Sidewinder2 but the First Generation lol and it still kicks ass. Im beating people that are useing all your New Logitech Precision pro and your Sytek stuff. I have to say i wish Microsoft was still makeing joysticks

Comment

I'd still be using my Sidewinder Precision Pro if I didn't open it up last year and failed to put it back together again

Comment

The Sidewinder absolutly rocks. I think it's so easy in hand what makes it so good in bf arcade flying.
                      I have broken my one now and I bought a saitek. It's lying there gathering dust. I want my good old Sidewinder back :cry:

Comment

Working...
                      X