Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV guided missle

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
    whats ur BF2 name, probably owned you before coz I think I played on that server

i highly doubt you've owned me(especially by someone who cries hack about a clans second string chopper gunner lmao), i usually play under thecolorpink now and that video although old was all in patch 1.22

Comment

now and that video although old was all in patch 1.22
      No.. In 1.22 you could fire missiles the same distance

What he does is easy as hell well for some people it is..
      Though some shots seem strange but that maybe was before the patch?

Comment

no, it was all patch 1.22

Comment

wtf thats my vid! thats me, you actually found it! so you like it? took me a full day 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by truckstop
            wtf thats my vid! thats me, you actually found it! so you like it? took me a full day 24/7
            um no its not. its mine

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
              i highly doubt you've owned me(especially by someone who cries hack about a clans second string chopper gunner lmao), i
              lol...burned/agreed.

Comment

wouldnt **** talk naymless about tving....just digging your grave, i cant wait to play him on the 2v2 though, would love to get raped 7-0.

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
                  i highly doubt you've owned me(especially by someone who cries hack about a clans second string chopper gunner lmao), i usually play under thecolorpink now and that video although old was all in patch 1.22
                  c now ur getting mad just because I said that I might have owned you, dont get mad ur not the best, there are people alot better then that

dont I have you on xfire???

I didnt cry......ur problem if u understood it the wrong way, I played him 1 on 1 after that and hes good, i have nothing against it

Comment

somebody needs their wah wah

<3
                    xfire: chodda
                    steam: w0ofz

Comment

probaly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
                        c now ur getting mad just because I said that I might have owned you, dont get mad ur not the best, there are people alot better then that

dont I have you on xfire???

I didnt cry......ur problem if u understood it the wrong way, I played him 1 on 1 after that and hes good, i have nothing against it
                        no i dont have u on xfire. u can add me if you want and we can go at it . id be more than glad. i ****ing love chopper wars.

Originally posted by shank
                        wouldnt **** talk naymless about tving....just digging your grave, i cant wait to play him on the 2v2 though, would love to get raped 7-0.
                        we're curently #1. gonna play -iLLl this sunday. it should be a good one. whats the name of your team on the twl 2v2 chopper ladder?

Comment

[SOE]

I think we're 14th 3-0, but I haven't had any problems yet...no challenges...it'll be fun when we get higher up

Comment

Working...
                          X