• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV guided missle

Is this possible?
    I dont believe my eyes/

Re: TV guided missle

With a bit of training it's easy as hell.

Comment

it shouldn't have been in the game in the first place but it does require skill so I don't mind a whole lot - solo chopper battles are awesome, they're like high skill duels at 1000 feet

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
        it shouldn't have been in the game in the first place but it does require skill so I don't mind a whole lot - solo chopper battles are awesome, they're like high skill duels at 1000 feet
        Why shouldn't it have been in the game?

Comment

i thought because their was no pilot the heli would crash to the ground so proberly an old vid

Comment

No, the rotors stop after about 5 secs, so you have easily enough time to fly the missile and then switch back before they do.

A bit OT but in single player the tv missile cross hair leaves a cross where you click it, why doesn't it in mp?

Comment

The funny thing that is in this movie that most of the time he misses those shots but still gets kill. And after the new patch theres a problem with Guids going threw the helos - its like you hit 100% but still no kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Heatseeker_no.1
                A bit OT but in single player the tv missile cross hair leaves a cross where you click it, why doesn't it in mp?
                I posted that in the 1.2 BETA Testing Thread at BF2RS forum. Still nothing has changed..

Comment

It doesn't take too much skill... Just move your chopper to the left of the target and then switch to TV and fire. :P

Comment

Ill tell you what takes skill add commander to that vidio...

Comment

Of course all of that is possible. I believe it’s an older video... some of the distances in there I do think were farther than 450m. And also before all these patches you could like jerk the missile and still get him, even though you probably weren’t close… especially when they break for barrel rolls. One thing I didn't see was him taking down J10's... now THAT is skills. MEC bombers are easier than F35's. J10’s are just too thin, small, and maneuverable. Maybe if he is going like 400mph and you have a good setup.
                      xfire: chodda
                      steam: w0ofz

Comment

well theres a video 2 porve it lol

Comment

'Sall I do!

(Not litterally..but yea.)

Comment

Old video. This is when TV missles traveled forever.

Comment

whats ur BF2 name, probably owned you before coz I think I played on that server

Comment

Working...
                              X