"get Out! "bail Out!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "get Out! "bail Out!"

If someone does that to me I warn them they are disrupting gameplay, and I don't take off, when they stop I take off. If they continue doing it I kick them for disrupting gameplay, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
      lol.. Yesterday I solo'ed in chopper and I shot down 2 Planes with TV's they were like wth. Never seen that before.. So I got the chopper then the plane spawnen 2 guys where waiting there 1 got it the other (Private) ran to me..

I know that ranks do not matter but they [u]often[/] show how much experience a player has.. So he shot almost everything miss (70% or so.. -.- )
      So I got back to repair and said bail out, bail out.. He wouldn't listen so I did the "Out of bounds" trick and he said.. Don't be a lamer.. (He thought he was cool 'r something? ) We already were losing so I wanted to win the round not lose it by some crappy pilot

Ok I got to the out of bounds and he said "Ok I'm going to get something to drink.." I was like wth.. w/e he was out then he teamkilled me and he was removed from the server for teamkilling ? XD

~ Komet
      Revolution hit you spot on. Ill just be more clear. Youre an *******. First class. I wouldnt hesitate to eject you with the M95 for a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
        Well, I've never had a gunner who had the audicity to tell me to bail out ("Dude, I was here first. YOU bail out," would be my thoughts), but if I ever did, I would just fly to the corner of the map, preferably over water if available, and just sit there and hover.

It would be boring as hell for him, but fun for me.

If I were in a bomber, then I would just fly high and circle the perimeter of the map.
        Lol, once when I had a blackhawk full of people on wake, they started ****ing me off but telling me to bail out so I went to the corner and hovered above the water for about 10 minutes.

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        I agree 100% with that man.

Why make the problem worse or resort to acting like a child about it? If you make it to a jet or chopper first and they start say that, it must be because you suck balls as a pilot or because they really want to fly. If someone wants to fly and they ask for the aircraft I have no problem giving it to them. No need to be a **** or anything.
        Why are you such a walkover? 90% of the time it's because they're stupid unpatient assholes who want to play with the toys before you. They're usually **** at flying. Good pilots usually wait until they get the pilots seat. I usually ignore the tards who spam bail out.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
          You are the type of noob that prevents smooth teamwork. Taking a new player that wants to learn how to TV and killing him out of bounds? You sir, are a douche bag.
          You learn how to TV in the demo and/or practise on an empty server.

Comment

when I have a player spamming "bail out bail out" then tk's me..

they earn the ban medal on the spot....

it's not their vehicle it doesnt have their name on it...

so they get banned and we play on...

:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
              You learn how to TV in the demo and/or practise on an empty server.
              An empty server... pffft. "Look, ma! I can click the mouse and blow myself up on the chopper pad!"

Seriously, the only way to master the TV missles is against live moving human targets.

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                lol.. Yesterday I solo'ed in chopper and I shot down 2 Planes with TV's they were like wth. Never seen that before.. So I got the chopper then the plane spawnen 2 guys where waiting there 1 got it the other (Private) ran to me..

I know that ranks do not matter but they [u]often[/] show how much experience a player has.. So he shot almost everything miss (70% or so.. -.- )
                So I got back to repair and said bail out, bail out.. He wouldn't listen so I did the "Out of bounds" trick and he said.. Don't be a lamer.. (He thought he was cool 'r something? ) We already were losing so I wanted to win the round not lose it by some crappy pilot

Ok I got to the out of bounds and he said "Ok I'm going to get something to drink.." I was like wth.. w/e he was out then he teamkilled me and he was removed from the server for teamkilling ? XD

~ Komet
                Did you win the round after ejecting the new gunner? Maybe you should have tried to help him learn a bit and give some pointers.

Comment

i agree, some dickheads think there top $hlt. would u be a better pilot if experienced pilots let u have a go. thats the only way to learn. u gotta stop the cycle of great players getting better and bad players getting worse..even it out a little and let a noob hav a go.

Comment

An empty server... pffft. "Look, ma! I can click the mouse and blow myself up on the chopper pad!"

Seriously, the only way to master the TV missles is against live moving human targets.

I'de have to agree here, I've seen it on a few maps where the pilots would be going ape over a gunner and telling them to practice on single player. You can do that to a certain extent and then you need to start on mp. There is NO substitution.

As for the bail spamming, I just turn the music up higher...........

Comment

i hate it when people don't let me fly/ be a gunner, they wanna fly with there "friends" some will crash but bail out, some will fly to the end of the map and slowly gets me killed... thats a pain in the ass

Comment

they do annoy the hell out of me, but i don't go as far a tk them, however i just repeat the spam until they stop, sounds quite funny but annoys all your team mates.

sometimes they have good reason i.e. squad with voice etc, but they dont bother to tell you.

Comment

Surely you have one friend and can set up a listen server for two players?

Comment

meh i dont use em infantry is better imo

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
                              Surely you have one friend and can set up a listen server for two players?
                              Ive done this a lot. With more than 5 buddies. I get them ona joyride around the map while they TV the targets. While this helps them to get used to the basics, its insufficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Galdigor
                                i hate it when people don't let me fly/ be a gunner, they wanna fly with there "friends" some will crash but bail out, some will fly to the end of the map and slowly gets me killed... thats a pain in the ass
                                Lmao, when some clowns get in and want me to get out so they can fly with their friends, I sit right there and don't budge. Usually don't say anything to **** them off. Sometimes I just teamkill them.

Comment

Working...
                                X