"get Out! "bail Out!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "get Out! "bail Out!"

When you get in a jet or chopper as pilot and have some lamer start spamming "BAIL OUT" over and over, here's what you do: You don't give them good shots, they are not interested in that anyway. They want you out so they can fly so what you do is act like you're on a bombing run but instead of pulling up, bail out per their request just before they drive into the ground killing them.

Re: "get Out! "bail Out!"

...why?

Comment

....... i'd rather just fly with him...even if he spams..

Comment

ide rather not perpetuate the stupidity.....

i hope if im good enough a pilot, he might actually come around to being reasonable.....

of course, if that doesnt work, you could always give the baby his bottle

Comment

But it's fun to kill him without bieng punished for TK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

I'm not a fan when I spam "Bail out" when the helicopters at 3 bars and your gunner saying over voip, "NO! You get out ***!" Thats when I put the helicopter in a nose dive and bail out.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cow Goes moo
              But it's fun to kill him without bieng punished for TK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
              Exactly.

Comment

last night that happened to me, he started yelling bail out and all that, i said FU and he got out and TKd me with the AT gun or w/e

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
                  When you get in a jet or chopper as pilot and have some lamer start spamming "BAIL OUT" over and over, here's what you do: You don't give them good shots, they are not interested in that anyway. They want you out so they can fly so what you do is act like you're on a bombing run but instead of pulling up, bail out per their request just before they drive into the ground killing them.

I remember with pleasure asses that do this, some day I'll pay back, for example, by giving you a ride to the "out of bounds". Or I'll simply bail out and shot a M95 right in your eye.

And BTW I can sense when there is an idiot flying so I'll keep pressing F1.

Comment

Well, I've never had a gunner who had the audicity to tell me to bail out ("Dude, I was here first. YOU bail out," would be my thoughts), but if I ever did, I would just fly to the corner of the map, preferably over water if available, and just sit there and hover.

It would be boring as hell for him, but fun for me.

If I were in a bomber, then I would just fly high and circle the perimeter of the map.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                      ide rather not perpetuate the stupidity.....

i hope if im good enough a pilot, he might actually come around to being reasonable.....

of course, if that doesnt work, you could always give the baby his bottle
                      I agree 100% with that man.

Why make the problem worse or resort to acting like a child about it? If you make it to a jet or chopper first and they start say that, it must be because you suck balls as a pilot or because they really want to fly. If someone wants to fly and they ask for the aircraft I have no problem giving it to them. No need to be a **** or anything.

Comment

No. The one spamming bail out is obviously a better pilot, and you should do as he says and bail out. He knows how bad you suck and is only trying to help the team by putting a better pilot in the cockpit (namely, him). You do a disservice to your team by hogging the planes when you have no skill.

/end sarcasm

Seriously, quit being childish. "Mommy, Tommy won't quit yelling that I was playing with the toys first." Grow the hell up, ignore the idiots, and play. You cause your own team to lose tickets by doing this stupid crap.

Comment

lol.. Yesterday I solo'ed in chopper and I shot down 2 Planes with TV's they were like wth. Never seen that before.. So I got the chopper then the plane spawnen 2 guys where waiting there 1 got it the other (Private) ran to me..

I know that ranks do not matter but they [u]often[/] show how much experience a player has.. So he shot almost everything miss (70% or so.. -.- )
                          So I got back to repair and said bail out, bail out.. He wouldn't listen so I did the "Out of bounds" trick and he said.. Don't be a lamer.. (He thought he was cool 'r something? ) We already were losing so I wanted to win the round not lose it by some crappy pilot

Ok I got to the out of bounds and he said "Ok I'm going to get something to drink.." I was like wth.. w/e he was out then he teamkilled me and he was removed from the server for teamkilling ? XD

~ Komet

Comment

Usually if I get someone like that in the LGM seat I just start dive bombing. They'll bail out themselves after a while.

It's nice that planes take off really fast now, so these people usually don't have time to M95 you if they happened to hop into the plane with you.

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
                              lol.. Yesterday I solo'ed in chopper and I shot down 2 Planes with TV's they were like wth. Never seen that before.. So I got the chopper then the plane spawnen 2 guys where waiting there 1 got it the other (Private) ran to me..

I know that ranks do not matter but they [u]often[/] show how much experience a player has.. So he shot almost everything miss (70% or so.. -.- )
                              So I got back to repair and said bail out, bail out.. He wouldn't listen so I did the "Out of bounds" trick and he said.. Don't be a lamer.. (He thought he was cool 'r something? ) We already were losing so I wanted to win the round not lose it by some crappy pilot

Ok I got to the out of bounds and he said "Ok I'm going to get something to drink.." I was like wth.. w/e he was out then he teamkilled me and he was removed from the server for teamkilling ? XD

~ Komet
                              You are the type of noob that prevents smooth teamwork. Taking a new player that wants to learn how to TV and killing him out of bounds? You sir, are a douche bag.

Comment

Working...
                              X