Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New #1 Sniper from Germany

Interesting...sniper whores :P

That Omagazero guy is the one to watch out for just looking at the toplist. His time played isn't that much compared to the others and he plays all the maps. The others seem to stick more to the infantry maps. I don't blame them though, that's where the most action and entertainment is.

Comment

The interesting thing about that list is that the Snipers in it all have different styles of playing. Some are dedicated to a specific map or a couple. Some are all-rounders. When you further check it person by person you can also see if they switch out the Rifle for another weapon in their Kit. Omagazero uses all the tools in his Kit, so his Time on the Rifle is actually quite low. I do the same btw, there is no point in having the Rifle out when you are on the move from one spot to another.

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
        The interesting thing about that list is that the Snipers in it all have different styles of playing. Some are dedicated to a specific map or a couple. Some are all-rounders. When you further check it person by person you can also see if they switch out the Rifle for another weapon in their Kit. Omagazero uses all the tools in his Kit, so his Time on the Rifle is actually quite low. I do the same btw, there is no point in having the Rifle out when you are on the move from one spot to another.
        i never used to switch out from rifle but i do nowadays its probaly all in my head but i say ur run faster with a pistol or knife

i like dueling with a good sniper now and then its a great thing to do.

got me good conduct medal last night with my trusty l96

im not the best but i can kill more with my sniper kit in a round then most armor whores and other classes,

thats if i have a good round.still yet to top my best round of 54 kills sniping on karkand on the train accident.

Comment

Originally posted by blade.verzilli TF
          yet to top my best round of 54 kills sniping on karkand on the train accident.
          That's pretty good, I made 39kills. But, they were too easy, just lying there or walking slowly after I shot theirs knees, so I did it again..
          Not sure if you can run faster, but your reaction time with a pistol in closer quarters is probably better. I have taken a flag by snipe, Claymore at the door so the guy ran around, I shot at his knees and then crack out pistol to get one shot. He swore a sentence or two at me afterwards haha, flag cap anyway. Should've grenaded me..
          I'd still be scared of Omega

Comment

@ Fakesound, I think blade.verzilli was making a joke along the lines of that 'Boom Headshot' video that was around some time ago. That guy that went out of his house with a knive saying he could rum faster when he had a knive in his hand etc. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
              @ Fakesound, I think blade.verzilli was making a joke along the lines of that 'Boom Headshot' video that was around some time ago. That guy that went out of his house with a knive saying he could rum faster when he had a knive in his hand etc. :laugh:
              FPS Doug, lol. Love that psycho:

http://media.putfile.com/FPS-Doug

Comment

Working...
              X