New #1 Sniper from Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New #1 Sniper from Germany

After having been in the lead for a couple of months it seems -=|LEG|***|Weigon=- from Spain has been surpassed on the ranking by ChikyuuShoujoArujuna from Germany.

--> Sniper Rifle Ranking <--

The fight for the top spot will become more interesting in the near future since Soalfa and Omagazero have been putting in a lot of hours lately.
    Last week was also the first time the Top-10 consisted of 20k's only.

I think the highest ranked forum member is Nyte from Canada ranked #70.

Re: New #1 Sniper from Germany

Good for him, though I must say being #1 sniper is like being #1 grave digger....something to be proud of, but not really impressive, lol.

Comment

lol.. gravediggers as fun.

Comment

You gotta be kidding me...They actually have a competition for snipers?I think it should be a competition to see who is the most NON-TEAM ORIENTED.Or maybe they see which sniper is the best at being a pilot or tanker,lolololol.

Comment

I was a grave digger once its was really fun, paid well but a bit weird at times.

I didnt get an unlock for it tho :P

Comment

Oh come on guys stfu.

I would think that the competiton ofr being a sniper would be a bit more interesting than some of the other clasess. Which point whore in their right mind would choose sniper to play.

Comment

Oh jeez.

What's with all the sniper hatin?
              I'm a reasonably lousy sniper and don't have the patciance for the role, but I've got some buddies that play it very well. They are team focused, even if they aren't shoulder to shoulder with rest of the grunts. I can count on 'em to supress enemy movements, help defend flags, and feed me nice 'n easy kills (they get a body shot, I finish 'em).

Snipers are like any other role. There's both good and poor examples of players. There's both good team players and guys that could help the team out best by being on the other team.

Let's cut 'em some slack, eh?

Comment

yeah yeah....
                If you dont want to see snipers in games then just DONT PLAY them....'Team oriented' and crap....

LONE WOLFs are part of the job too. LIVE with it...

Comment

Originally posted by snipers
                  yeah yeah....
                  If you dont want to see snipers in games then just DONT PLAY them....'Team oriented' and crap....

LONE WOLFs are part of the job too. LIVE with it...
                  I strongly suspect this is NOT an example of what I would consider a good sniper player.

Comment

I bet those snipers have really high claymore kill scores.

Comment

This is the Sniper Rifle Ranking , not the Sniper Class Ranking. There is a big difference, the Rifle Ranking shows the Kills made with the Sniper Rifle only. So no Claymore whores.
                      The Rifle Ranking only shows the true Snipers, not the wannabees that fly Jets and Helos while using the Kit.

@ WDA_Endless954, To get high in that list means you are dedicated to the Class and being the Top Dog in that ranking is impressive. Especially if you KDR isnt crap.

Comment

Omagazero's KDR is pretty impressive as a sniper rifle. He may catch up sooner as he doesn't see the respawn waiting screen too often.
                        Tricky class to have top positions and to be proud of if playing legit

Omega would've been a better name but oh well..

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
                          This is the Sniper Rifle Ranking , not the Sniper Class Ranking. There is a big difference, the Rifle Ranking shows the Kills made with the Sniper Rifle only. So no Claymore whores.
                          The Rifle Ranking only shows the true Snipers, not the wannabees that fly Jets and Helos while using the Kit.

@ WDA_Endless954, To get high in that list means you are dedicated to the Class and being the Top Dog in that ranking is impressive. Especially if you KDR isnt crap.
                          Hey, I said it was something to be proud of. I wasn't being sarcastic. Just that, to me, a sniper is a loner. Some play as part of the team, and they have my respect, but most don't.

Comment

Originally posted by WDA_Endless954
                            Hey, I said it was something to be proud of. I wasn't being sarcastic. Just that, to me, a sniper is a loner. Some play as part of the team, and they have my respect, but most don't.
                            If we lose to much and I find I have no one on my team I mind playing alongside, I'd go snipe for a while. Otherwise I'd just be a loner squadmember

Comment

Originally posted by WDA_Endless954
                              O ok. There is so much hate on this forum towards Snipers I automaticly think it was yet another flame in the making

Well the Teamplayer discussion is old, but it difficult to prove what makes a good teamplayer anyways. I play Dragon Valley a lot now and try to get into positions so I can keep AA and AT equipment out of the action when my own forces are moving towards them. Thats one way of helping out your team. It doesnt get noticed by the rest of the team or measured in some teamplay points but it does help your team move forward and cap a CP.

Comment

Working...
                              X