X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple Heart?...

Originally posted by almanac
    Looks to me you're an avid stat player, let's analyze together.

1 - Your accuracy is 17.2%... bad
    2 - You have a .6/1 ratio with assault weapons. Which means you continuously go negative as medic and assault class.
    3 - You have a .5/1 ratio with carbines. Horrible Spec ops as well.
    4 - 2.8/1 ratio in armor? wtf is that? I'm near 10. You should own with those hunks of metal.

I'd quit thining you're good, because you're not. Numbers don't lie. 90% of the people here think their good at this when in fact they aren't. It's hilarious.
    Yeah, but all of those armor hours are on Karkand, easily AW. I like to play large maps (Dalian, Gulf) where I die before I get even one kill.

Yeah my stats are terrible, though I don't feel like playing another 250 hours on another account to get better stats. IMO stats don't mean much at all. I just play to have some fun.

Comment

2 - You have a .6/1 ratio with assault weapons. Which means you continuously go negative as medic and assault class.
      4 - 2.8/1 ratio in armor? wtf is that? I'm near 10. You should own with those hunks of metal.

I'd quit thining you're good, because you're not. Numbers don't lie. 90% of the people here think their good at this when in fact they aren't. It's hilarious.

Hope that made you feel like a big man.

Comment

i don't have it yet.. not trying to get it now... not trying to get it later..
        its a medal that you don't wnt 2 have...

Comment

Wooooooooooooooow, your e-penis must have quadrupled in size after making this post.

Comment

hehe. its one of those dont have dont want kinda things

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
              Wooooooooooooooow, your e-penis must have quadrupled in size after making this post.

Nothing to do with it. It's straight up facts. Can't handle it? Shut up.

Comment

almanac, youre an asshat. **** you. Someone posts their stats on a website and you flame them for it. He was talking in relation to himself when he started. He said he sucked THEN, but is better now...
                As far as the armor flame, I could say the exact same thing about your plane stats. 35 kills for 18 deaths?? lmao. Same goes for the chopper.
                Good job, you have a 10 ratio in quite possibly the most whorish and skilless vehicle in the game...good for you.../\/(0)(0)|3

Comment

The question has been answered and this is just a flamefest now.

Comment

Working...
                  X